FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You are just being stubborn now, I know you want to try and point out the hypocricy on here but this isn’t the thread or procedure to do it on. When you start seeing guys making threads about getting fake abs and pecs or enhancing their dikk then we can talk.

Definition of plastic surgery

: a branch of concerned with improving the function or appearance of parts of the body through reconstructive or cosmetic medical procedures

You guys are already going down that road with surgeries and wigs/weaves. . I'll let you live though. Again GL

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Definition of plastic surgery

: a branch of concerned with improving the function or appearance of parts of the body through reconstructive or cosmetic medical procedures

You guys are already going down that road with surgeries and wigs/weaves. . I'll let you live though. Again GL
Touché :ehh:either way despite the online definition it is not comparable to an ass enhancement. When I am done no one will know a thing while when you show up all of sudden with a bigger ass it is apparent. Where are you based? Maybe after I get my shyt back I will bless you with a date? You like sushi?:blessed:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Touché :ehh:either way despite the online definition it is not comparable to an ass enhancement. When I am done no one will know a thing while when you show up all of sudden with a bigger ass it is apparent. Where are you based? Maybe after I get my shyt back I will bless you with a date? You like sushi?:blessed:

Nah I prefer my men all natural :troll:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Right now the biggest critics of hairline restoration aren't women but other men. Men who are haters and think we don't have the right to hair anymore if it goes. We have to explain to them we are living in the Age of Aquarius. Which means we have to fix systems that are broken and that includes hair loss!!

We have a right to hair too like anybody else. In 2019, baldness is no longer the end of the road for men. We have a choice now.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I genuinely enjoy being bald, I just don't understand being this pressed over hair. I went ahead and took my L when my hairline started to thin, I didn't try to hold on. I could grow my hair back and get a haircut with a 1 and hide my thinning but who wants to go through all of that?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nah the FUE treatment is my hair, it’s just placing existing roots in areas where there are none.

Yo quick question.. you said you wouldn’t need fin or minox with FUE but you would with FUT. Why is that? It’s still the same process of putting hair from one place to another. Just in different places. Or am I missing something?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Right now the biggest critics of hairline restoration aren't women but other men. Men who are haters and think we don't have the right to hair anymore if it goes. We have to explain to them we are living in the Age of Aquarius. Which means we have to fix systems that are broken and that includes hair loss!!

We have a right to hair too like anybody else. In 2019, baldness is no longer the end of the road for men. We have a choice now.

I ain’t gone lie... if nikkas could get surgery to be taller I’d be hating too. Can’t have having people encroach on what I was naturally blessed with. So I get why some nikkas with Paul George hairlines talk shyt... because their lane is about to be a little more crowded

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I genuinely enjoy being bald, I just don't understand being this pressed over hair. I went ahead and took my L when my hairline started to thin, I didn't try to hold on. I could grow my hair back and get a haircut with a 1 and hide my thinning but who wants to go through all of that?
if you see it as an L to begin with then you should understand why others arent quitters like you and want to fix it :yeshrug:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps