FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Going to Turkey next year for FUE beard. Minoxidil has been great but I want that Joe Budden extra dark :whoa: (pause).

Been researching for over 3 years. Amongst hair docs, even LeBron wishes he wouldve started with FUE.

Cheap as fukk and a 2 day trip aint bad at all.
How much for turkey FUE?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yo quick question.. you said you wouldn’t need fin or minox with FUE but you would with FUT. Why is that? It’s still the same process of putting hair from one place to another. Just in different places. Or am I missing something?

I haven’t heard anything about this to be honest , from what I read the reason why the donor hairs are not affected is because they come from an area that is supposedly unaffected by DHT. This is why it is important to get a decent surgeon who can have enough foresight to notice how your male pattern baldness might progress through the years as if he selects donor hair from an area that will effectively be affected then the hair will fall out but if he chooses a stable follicle area that won’t be touched by DHT then you are essential good. I already take minoxidil but have started slowing pulling back from it.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've been on minoxidil/fin for a while and been able to maintain what I got. But my bald spot is getting bigger in the back, and my hairline is starting to recede at the temples.

For the brehs considering Turkey: Aren't you suppose to get a couple check-ups after a month or two to make sure you're healing properly? How are you supposed to do that if you're back here in the states? :patrice:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I've been on minoxidil/fin for a while and been able to maintain what I got. But my bald spot is getting bigger in the back, and my hairline is starting to recede at the temples.

For the brehs considering Turkey: Aren't you suppose to get a couple check-ups after a month or two to make sure you're healing properly? How are you supposed to do that if you're back here in the states? :patrice:

Sounds like you have the same issues as me, I have been using minoxidil for years and my temples are fukked as well as the crown area. Hairline has also been pushed back, when I am done my hairline should be more forward temples fixed and crown sorted.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I been talking about my surgery for years
No one is ashamed of it. I look great.

Ya'll just don't wanna admit you're just like the woman you talk so much shyt about.

It's PS and wigs for men now. It's okay sis we can share tips. :funny:

Did you do it because you had kids?

How ùany kids did you have for your body to be in the situation where you needed surgery to go back?

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am not enhancing my hairline just placing back what was lost. When a bytch increases her flat ass to resemble a bowling ball that is enhancement. There is no comparison, if I was installing a fake six pac or pecs you would have a point. Seems like you are desperate to make a comparison between the two. Besides when I get my shyt fixed no one will ever know, and if breh ask what happened I am just going to say castor oil.:wow:can a bytch who went from zero to 100 on the ass scale do the same?:troll:

:dead:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Right there with you, I paid approx. the same and I’ll do it again. You’re not flying my black ass to a Turkish surgeon that only seen black hair in magazines. :yeshrug:

Where you get yours done and how good does it look now?

You use propecia and rogaine?