FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
For the brehs who have a hair transplant or are planning to get one. Are you going to take Propecia? Are you taking it now? I read that you're going to need Propecia to stop losing your native hair. Otherwise, you're going to have to get further transplants in the future.

Anybody here taking propecia? Side effects?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Since this is getting so popular. Will they increase their prices a lot?

:lupe::lupe:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I’ve noticed about the asli turban transplants is that they barely touch the crown and even in the cases they did, the crown still appears to be very weak. My corners are receding a bit but I’m getting a noticeable bald spot in my crown and is what I’m most concerned about. For the brehs that have gotten the transplant, How’s your crown doing? Any reason why the asli transplants seem to have weaker crowns?

Daps
Most likely but more popularity may force non-Turkish docs to get on their level so it may cheapen it elsewhere

Yea that’s what I’m thinking. There’s gotta big some big breakthrough coming.

Shout out to y’all Brehs who did it. I can def use it at this point :russ:

But flying and getting surgery are high on my anxiety list. Don’t know if I can fly to a foreign country for this. I’d be a drunk a$$hole walking around turkey.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How long is the whole process
7 months? 5?
not gonna lie, those first 3 1/2months will have you questioning if you did something wrong or shyts just not working.

but after 4 months your hair will continue to thicken up til about 1 1/2 years. It’s all about patience.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
For the brehs who have a hair transplant or are planning to get one. Are you going to take Propecia? Are you taking it now? I read that you're going to need Propecia to stop losing your native hair. Otherwise, you're going to have to get further transplants in the future.

Anybody here taking propecia? Side effects?

I specifically asked about minoxidil and finasteride and my liaison with Asli Tarcan told me not to take anything as I wouldn’t need to.

Asli did full coverage of my head from crown to hairline. I had some thin spots on my crown and I wasn’t done receding yet fully as i’m only late 20s, but they still did full coverage of my head i’m guessing to anticipate future hair loss.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
One thing I’ve noticed about the asli turban transplants is that they barely touch the crown and even in the cases they did, the crown still appears to be very weak. My corners are receding a bit but I’m getting a noticeable bald spot in my crown and is what I’m most concerned about. For the brehs that have gotten the transplant, How’s your crown doing? Any reason why the asli transplants seem to have weaker crowns?
I think the crown are the last hairs to come in for some reason. For me and from the people i follow on YT it’s: the actual hairline comes in first, then the area behind the hairline, and then the crown.

I’m hitting my 5 month in a couple days and I feel like it’s coming along decent enough.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I specifically asked about minoxidil and finasteride and my liaison with Asli Tarcan told me not to take anything as I wouldn’t need to.

Asli did full coverage of my head from crown to hairline. I had some thin spots on my crown and I wasn’t done receding yet fully as i’m only late 20s, but they still did full coverage of my head i’m guessing to anticipate future hair loss.

But you're going to be continuing to lose your native hair though.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
The first pic is about a week of hair growth before I went to Turkey and is an actual picture I sent to Asli. My hair is actually pretty thick in my donor when grown out and I went to Asli with about 2 months of hair growth to show them how thick my hair gets.

The second picture is 4 months after Asli. Only 4 months. No hair fibers, No bigen. This picture is about 1 week and a half after a hair cut. I just ask my barber to trim it down with scissors and taper the sides. As u can see my donor is still recovering some, but all in all I’m very satisfied and think my donor will make a full recovery.

Look at my corner and temples now vs where it was 4 months ago.... and I still have ~8 months of hair thickening and growth to go.

my skin even looks better because i’ve been drinking a bunch of water and taking a multivitamin.

EDIT: damn I was down bad :damn:

look at me now tho:myman:
Congrats my guy