FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
think of it like grass. a yard with sparse grass throughout the total area may look better than a yard with lush grass and a big ass bare patch, but the second yard is easier to fill.

grass-top-view-260nw-411245716.jpg

vs

patchy-brown-lawn.jpg

the first one can be cut low and will look better than the second one. but the second one got that comeback power. :wow:
Good analysis breh

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yeah

this is what they told me , I respect it

have a perfect result from a hair transplant operation, the most important thing is quality of your donor area (only hair located at sides and back side). If 40-60% hair of your donor area is not enough to cover your transplatation required area, the result will not have high density and satisfactory.

Important thing is the result will not satisfy neither us nor you. Because of unsatisfactory result, we do not recommend you to have a hair transplant operation.

We also do not want you to live with a bad result all your life. If a patient would not have a great result from an operation, we do not recommend you to have the operation and even do not quote you.

As company principle, we do not use and do not recommend you to use beard, body hair or any other body's hair for this operation. The only hair region not affected by testosterone in the male body has been scientifically proven to be between 2 ears on the nape, so we transplant from that area safely. We respect it that some other clinics may prefer to use it but as we informed you above, it does not work properly.

In short; we would like to help you but unfortunately, there is no point having surgery...
Well I just got my consultation done from both Hair of Instanbul and Asli Tarcan and they both said my donor area is super strong and I have very thick and curly Caribbean type hair so I am a good candidate for this to turn out perfect :wow:

Only thing is HOI is charging 5500,Asli is charging 1700
:francis:

Also Asli says they are #1 when dealing with African Americans hair,so I think ima go with them.

@YaThreadFloppedB! @GrindtooFilthy @Cacdestroyer

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The first pic is about a week of hair growth before I went to Turkey and is an actual picture I sent to Asli. My hair is actually pretty thick in my donor when grown out and I went to Asli with about 2 months of hair growth to show them how thick my hair gets.

The second picture is 4 months after Asli. Only 4 months. No hair fibers, No bigen. This picture is about 1 week and a half after a hair cut. I just ask my barber to trim it down with scissors and taper the sides. As u can see my donor is still recovering some, but all in all I’m very satisfied and think my donor will make a full recovery.

Look at my corner and temples now vs where it was 4 months ago.... and I still have ~8 months of hair thickening and growth to go.

my skin even looks better because i’ve been drinking a bunch of water and taking a multivitamin.

EDIT: damn I was down bad :damn:

look at me now tho:myman:

Damn, you did a whole 180. Im proud of you brehView media item 18751

New beard and hairline coming in nicely for Money May:wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well I just got my consultation done from both Hair of Instanbul and Asli Tarcan and they both said my donor area is super strong and I have very thick and curly Caribbean type hair so I am a good candidate for this to turn out perfect :wow:

Only thing is HOI is charging 5500,Asli is charging 1700
:francis:

Also Asli says they are #1 when dealing with African Americans hair,so I think ima go with them.

@YaThreadFloppedB! @GrindtooFilthy @Cacdestroyer

Lucky you breh :to:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The first pic is about a week of hair growth before I went to Turkey and is an actual picture I sent to Asli. My hair is actually pretty thick in my donor when grown out and I went to Asli with about 2 months of hair growth to show them how thick my hair gets.

The second picture is 4 months after Asli. Only 4 months. No hair fibers, No bigen. This picture is about 1 week and a half after a hair cut. I just ask my barber to trim it down with scissors and taper the sides. As u can see my donor is still recovering some, but all in all I’m very satisfied and think my donor will make a full recovery.

Look at my corner and temples now vs where it was 4 months ago.... and I still have ~8 months of hair thickening and growth to go.

my skin even looks better because i’ve been drinking a bunch of water and taking a multivitamin.

EDIT: damn I was down bad :damn:

look at me now tho:myman:
wow bro super happy for you
wow look at the difference...my dude u a new man

:wow:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are there no good places in the US for a transplant? Or is it simply just too much money?
Too much money and also those places in Turkey are starting to produce better results for wayyyy cheaper prices

The fact Floyd Mayweather went over there should be saying enough.