FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
ohhh gotcha.

if you look at Asli Tarcan’s IG page like 90% get their heads shaved. I’m pretty sure it’s just easier to operate with a shaved head for the technicians. But before they cut your head, they need to see what you have and they take pictures of your head for themselves.
Yeah, I was asking cuz I only want to lower my line, but if it’s one flat rate and if they recommend to do the whole head, why not do it right?

I was just curious on how it would look combined with already thick hair.

I wonder if I can get by with a low line growing back in with everything else looking the same. Idk when imma go do this.

Hopefully they don’t raise the price too high by then and hopefully it grows back fast.

:russ::mjlol:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That shyt grew back fast af!! How?? Unless he showed the pic of his transplant a little while after the procedure.

:ohhh::ohhh:
Naw that’s how it look from a distance if you get up close you’ll be able to see the surgery it does look good tho,he’s prolly gonna have a successful transplant

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I was asking cuz I only want to lower my line, but if it’s one flat rate and if they recommend to do the whole head, why not do it right?

I was just curious on how it would look combined with already thick hair.

I wonder if I can get by with a low line growing back in with everything else looking the same. Idk when imma go do this.

Hopefully they don’t raise the price too high by then and hopefully it grows back fast.

:russ::mjlol:
When you looking to go?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis:

Fug it man I think Imma stack up and go to Hair of Istanbul instead. I keep seeing too many bad jobs from asli even though the brehs here have gotten good results. HOI results look much better on average.

This is only 3 months in!

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

Fug it man I think Imma stack up and go to Hair of Istanbul instead. I keep seeing too many bad jobs from asli even though the brehs here have gotten good results. HOI results look much better on average.

HOI takes select ppl. Asli takes everyone, even ppl who shouldn’t have one...so yea on average HOI will have better results.

In regards to the 1st vid you posted... bro has some very unrealistic expectations for his donor area after 4 months ...but I guess.

Comparison is the thief of joy. dudes hairline got brought back from the dead and since his donor isn’t recovering at the same rate like some other dude he watched on Youtube, he’s unhappy. I bet after 8 months his shyt will be straight.

or maybe his donor is thin as hell because 4000 grafts is on the low end and I’ve seen brehs bounce back from 6000 grafts

Last edited:

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
HOI takes select ppl. Asli takes everyone, even ppl who shouldn’t have one...so yea on average HOI will have better results.

In regards to the 1st vid you posted... bro has some very unrealistic expectations for his donor area after 4 months ...but I guess.

Comparison is the thief of joy. dudes hairline got brought back from the dead and since his donor isn’t recovering at the same rate like some other dude he watched on Youtube, he’s unhappy. I bet after 8 months his shyt will be straight.

or maybe his donor is thin as hell because 4000 grafts is on the low end and I’ve seen brehs bounce back from 6000 grafts
How painful was the numbing shots?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How painful was the numbing shots?
:whew:

we all have different pain tolerance, so it’s hard to say tbh

So I went up for a catch in football once and when I landed my foot got trapped underneath the defender as we went to the ground,(I think he noticed my foot was trapped:smh:) and he rolled which lead to a bone in my ankle snapping. (~7.0 out of 10 on pain)

<anesthesia needles> (~7.5 out of 10)

Another time, I got hype one day in the gym after making a crucial block on my boi while playing basketball and punched a padded wall that wasn’t as padded as I thought it was and shattered my knuckle. (This is the most pain i’ve ever been in...I couldn’t sleep the pain was so intense. ~9.0 out of 10)

So somewhere in between those two experiences.

What makes the anesthesia needles bad is that it’s a series of pokes, not just one. The pokes on the back of the head hurt like a bytch and when it’s over you’re like :to:

When they poke the front of your head up it’s more like :damn:

I had a cute moroccan chick in the room with me that spoke English and asked me to hold her hand and squeeze. She wiped a single tear that came out my eye when I shut my eyes tight from the pain. The technician was like “Mashallah, you are very brave, Threadrick.”, because I didn’t react much. But if that cute Morrocan chick wasn’t in the room I prolly would’ve let out an audible noise to let them know I was in discomfort.

After those shots though, everything was numb obviously and it was smooth sailing. There is no discomfort even after the numbness wears off later when u are back at the hotel, your head is just swollen

I edited my post to say we all have different pain levels. But yes, it is painful.

go to 0:45 and listen to what breh said about it. I thought he was exaggerating until I was in that moment:no:. That shyt sucks but the pain subsides rather quickly.

it’s 3 minutes out of a 9 hour day but you will definitely remember those 3 minutes.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Dude at the bottom recovery is extremely rare. He is one of the few I have seen be like this in just three months.