FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@Liu Kang asked if there have been cases where guys have fukked up and I just now remember this one breh that I subscribe to on YT who went to Asli Tarcan as well...

I’m not sure if he just has slow growth or if his follicles didn’t take as well or if he did something wrong or what

His 7 month isn’t great at all... compare his 7 month to this guy’s... both went to Asli Tarcan.

and my 4 month is on par with ^ his 7 month. so results will definitely vary. I do think the breh in the first video will come out ok, maybe it’s just slow for him.

I drunk smartwater (antioxidant) a lot, and took fish oil and a multivitamin that contains biotin, saw palmetto and a bunch of other shyt once a day for the first 4 months.

damn the first breh stopped posting. He should be at a year now. I wonder how his stuff turned out.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
$1700 is the overall price unless they pick from your beard also then it jumps to $2200

you only need a second session if you don’t have enough donor hair. I had more than enough
Did you wait for your shyt to go bald or you went while it was receding?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wonder what that reason could be,because I’m noticing that guys with thicker hair and stronger donor areas are having the best results.

yeah my donor hair is weak as hell :to:, ive had a few consultations with asli tarcan and other clinics in turkey

you haven't done any consultations yet?

i'm as well contemplating doing smp and then doing fue and keeping my hair low i saw a few dudes on youtube who did both and the smp helps to cover up weak donor hair spots that doesn't grow back

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yeah my donor hair is weak as hell :to:, ive had a few consultations with asli tarcan and other clinics in turkey

you haven't done any consultations yet?

i'm as well contemplating doing smp and then doing fue and keeping my hair low i saw a few dudes on youtube who did both and the smp helps to cover up weak donor hair spots that doesn't grow back
Nope haven’t done any yet I’m gonna contact them tomorrow tho and start the process and see what they say,I’m aiming for March or April to go and get some work done

What did Asli Tarcan recommend for you?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No waves yet, but it’s coming in good, i’m four months in...The first few months suck but by month 4, you’ll see growth/density.

There have been multiple YT videos posted over the past few pages. Brehs have documented their journey from month 1 to month 12, they aren’t paid by these hair clinics and give the real.

EDIT:

Most guys credit him for getting them to head out there. Watch his shyt from day 1 on up. He went from optimistic to regret to joy. He really was the guinea pig and inspired a lot of black men to head out to turkey. Watch his confidence and swagger grow each month, that shyt is crazy to watch

Based on his page it doesn’t look like his line was brought forward just more hair in the corners where he was thinning . Shyt that’s exactly where I’m at my left corner has some thinning .

Does this surgery work well for black men who flat out have a garbage lining not just thinning corners ?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Based on his page it doesn’t look like his line was brought forward just more hair in the corners where he was thinning . Shyt that’s exactly where I’m at my left corner has some thinning .

Does this surgery work well for black men who flat out have a garbage lining not just thinning corners ?
Yes it does fam. It works for whatever you tryna do

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

I actually think he mentioned in one of his videos that they even bring his hairline down some and joked that he’s going to look like a teenager when he’s 50.

They brung my hairline down a bit too.

I can say yes, it works well. Your hair quality (density) is probably the biggest variable

are ppl still doing FUE or is it DHI now?
The place I went to offers both. I’m not sure if I was a candidate for DHI; I didn’t even ask about it tbh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nope haven’t done any yet I’m gonna contact them tomorrow tho and start the process and see what they say,I’m aiming for March or April to go and get some work done

What did Asli Tarcan recommend for you?

They said 6000 grafts and just went through the process 1700

also contacted hair of instanbul and they said they couldn’t do it because my donor area is weak

contacted another clinic they quoted me 2400

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They said 6000 grafts and just went through the process 1700

also contacted hair of instanbul and they said they couldn’t do it because my donor area is weak

contacted another clinic they quoted me 2400
So what you thinking about doing? I know if your donor area weak they’ll take from the beard but charge extra