FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
And a BBL is your own stomach fat that is put into your butt. Either way you are having surgery to change your appearance. You are getting plastic surgery breh. :coffee:

Don't they say women who get plastic surgery must not love themselves?
:troll:

I am not enhancing my hairline just placing back what was lost. When a bytch increases her flat ass to resemble a bowling ball that is enhancement. There is no comparison, if I was installing a fake six pac or pecs you would have a point. Seems like you are desperate to make a comparison between the two. Besides when I get my shyt fixed no one will ever know, and if breh ask what happened I am just going to say castor oil.:wow:can a bytch who went from zero to 100 on the ass scale do the same?:troll:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I am not enhancing my hairline just placing back what was lost. When a bytch increases her flat ass to resemble a bowling ball that is enhancement. There is no comparison, if I was installing a fake six pac or pecs you would have a point. Seems like you are desperate to make a comparison between the two. Besides when I get my shyt fixed no one will ever know, and if breh ask what happened I am just going to say castor oil.:wow:can a bytch who went from zero to 100 on the ass scale do the same?:troll:

Oh good, I am glad you are making comparisons of your surgery to other PS procedures. I knew you'd see it for what it is.

Make sure you go to RealSelf.com and give a good review of you plastic surgeon

:hahaha:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
she aint like how brehs were clowning her for having ass surgery on that @brolicscholar thread, so she going out of her way to Juelz and make it seem like hair transplant is the same as buying a new booty :skip:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Oh good, I am glad you are making comparisons of your surgery to other PS procedures. I knew you'd see it for what it is.

Make sure you go to RealSelf.com and give a good review of you plastic surgeon

:hahaha:

Why are you hating, can’t you just be happy for me.:mjcry: I will soon be back and will be getting all pussies soaking again....:..yours included.:shaq:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
she aint like how brehs were clowning her for having ass surgery on that @brolicscholar thread, so she going of her way to Juelz and make it seem like hair transplant is the same as buying a new booty :skip:

I been talking about my surgery for years
No one is ashamed of it. I look great.

Ya'll just don't wanna admit you're just like the woman you talk so much shyt about.

It's PS and wigs for men now. It's okay sis we can share tips. :funny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why are you hating, can’t you just be happy for me.:mjcry: I will soon be back and will be getting all pussies soaking again....:..yours included.:shaq:

I am happy for you. I have zero problems with PS. I think everyone deserves to feel good about themselves and the way they look. You included. I am just calling it what it is.

But I hope your procedure goes well. You should go to Realself and check out the reviews. A ton of good information there on every kind of procedure. Best of luck!

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I been talking about my surgery for years
No one is ashamed of it. I look great.

Ya'll just don't wanna admit you're just like the woman you talk so much shyt about.

It's PS and wigs for men now. It's okay sis we can share tips. :funny:

False equivalence the two are not comparable in any way.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am happy for you. I have zero problems with PS. I think everyone deserves to feel good about themselves and the way they look. You included. I am just calling it what it is.

But I hope your procedure goes well. You should go to Realself and check out the reviews. A ton of good information there on every kind of procedure. Best of luck!

You are trying way to hard, no one is cutting me open and adding something that wasn’t there. The fact you had PS and feel the need to equate a hair procedure to it is telling in and of itself. I got love for all my sistas but this is not the fight to bet on as your comparison is false.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Damn I just wrote you a nice post wishing you well and you still talking shyt. lol

I see you. It's PS. Sorry if that burst your bubble. Good luck.
How am I talking shyt? I am merely pointing out a fact to you. I get some of these guys might have torn you a new one for enhancing your ass. I am not enhancing anything just getting back what is lost. You never had ass like that until you had surgery while I was born with my hairline and lost it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You are trying way to hard, no one is cutting me open and adding something that wasn’t there. The fact you had PS and feel the need to equate a hair procedure to it is telling in and of itself. I got love for all my sistas but this is not the fight to bet on as your comparison is false.

I'm not comparing you to me. I gave you the definition of PS to which your PS procedures fits within the definition. Sorry it's so upsetting to you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How am I talking shyt? I am merely pointing out a fact to you. I get some of these guys might have torn you a new one for enhancing your ass. I am not enhancing anything just getting back what is lost. You never had ass like that until you had surgery while I was born with my hairline and lost it.

Definition of plastic surgery

: a branch of concerned with improving the function or appearance of parts of the body through reconstructive or cosmetic medical procedures

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
There are many procedures you can compare it to, like you did. So yeah. GL

You are just being stubborn now, I know you want to try and point out the hypocricy on here but this isn’t the thread or procedure to do it on. When you start seeing guys making threads about getting fake abs and pecs or enhancing their dikk then we can talk.