FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think I may need to go ahead and do this.

my hair loss is so minimal cuz I caught it somewhat early, and my hair is really thick.

I already know I’m a prime candidate.

y’all saying hair of instsnbul is the GOAT if you go over seas? Any brehs in here gone?
Hair of Instanbul and Aslitarcan are the two hair transplant places out in Turkey. Most people I’ve come across on YouTube and forums went to Aslitarcan because they do good work and it’s cheaper than Hair of Instanbul.

Ive read most people spent 2700 going to Aslitarcan that’s round trip flight,hotel,transportation and procedure all included in that 2700,I’ve read HOI procedure alone is between 4-6K not including flight and all the other stuff,but heard HOI is the real deal,they just did Floyd Mayweather so :yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Hair of Instanbul and Aslitarcan are the two hair transplant places out in Turkey. Most people I’ve come across on YouTube and forums went to Aslitarcan because they do good work and it’s cheaper than Hair of Instanbul.

Ive read most people spent 2700 going to Aslitarcan that’s round trip flight,hotel,transportation and procedure all included in that 2700,I’ve read HOI procedure alone is between 4-6K not including flight and all the other stuff,but heard HOI is the real deal,they just did Floyd Mayweather so :yeshrug:

I’m surprised a guy of Floyd’s means would go over seas and not some place in LA.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m surprised a guy of Floyd’s means would go over seas and not some place in LA.
Nope the thing is guys are seeing better results in Turkey than LA or anywhere in the states for way cheaper. Also I think Turkey is the only place that will do that many grafts at once,the states only do a certain amount of grafts at a time. It’s a guy who has spent 25K on his head in the states and got about 80% of his hair and line back,but he said he’s going to Turkey next time because he’s seeing guys go there for 20k less and getting better results

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nope the thing is guys are seeing better results in Turkey than LA or anywhere in the states for way cheaper. Also I think Turkey is the only place that will do that many grafts at once,the states only do a certain amount of grafts at a time. It’s a guy who has spent 25K on his head in the states and got about 80% of his hair and line back,but he said he’s going to Turkey next time because he’s seeing guys go there for 20k less and getting better results

when I went to The clinic that did Tyga hair they said I probably. Needed around 1500 grafts. And was ready to charge me 15k for it too :merchant:

If I could pay around 2 stacks that’d be :ahh:

I just need my temples filled in. :yeshrug:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
when I went to The clinic that did Tyga hair they said I probably. Needed around 1500 grafts. And was ready to charge me 15k for it too :merchant:

If I could pay around 2 stacks that’d be :ahh:

I just need my temples filled in. :yeshrug:
Oh yea I think Aslitarcan does around 4000 grafts for 1700 I know they do a lot of grafts. @YaThreadFloppedB! how many grafts does Asli do for the 1700?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:wtf: and it came out good?

do you have waves?

shyt seem too good to be true. :jbhmm:
No waves yet, but it’s coming in good, i’m four months in...The first few months suck but by month 4, you’ll see growth/density.

There have been multiple YT videos posted over the past few pages. Brehs have documented their journey from month 1 to month 12, they aren’t paid by these hair clinics and give the real.

EDIT:

Most guys credit him for getting them to head out there. Watch his shyt from day 1 on up. He went from optimistic to regret to joy. He really was the guinea pig and inspired a lot of black men to head out to turkey. Watch his confidence and swagger grow each month, that shyt is crazy to watch

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wtf: and it came out good?

do you have waves?

shyt seem too good to be true. :jbhmm:
Just search YouTube breh type in asli tarcan hair clinic you’ll see plenty Dudes showing the progress from literally day one all the way up to a year.

Legit

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No waves yet, but it’s coming in good, i’m four months in...The first few months suck but by month 4, you’ll see growth/density.

There have been multiple YT videos posted over the past few pages. Brehs have documented their journey from month 1 to month 12, they aren’t paid by these hair clinics and give the real.
Facts plenty dudes on there showing their growth from day one in Turkey to 12 months later.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I remember seeing that sometimes their donor hair is over harvested. Has that been a problem for anybody?