FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I remember seeing that sometimes their donor hair is over harvested. Has that been a problem for anybody?
It will be for some. Not everyone has the same naturally density. 2000 grafts on two people will have different effects on the donor area if their natural hair density is very different.

sinjack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For anyone going to Istanbul soon, make note that Turkey requiring a negative pcr test within 72 hrs of the flight.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its been two weeks going to hit up asli tarcan today or tomorrow
The way countries are shutting down borders due to this new strain im going to still wait a few months before i book my trip.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
man bum ass canada banning flights to uk :damn:

direct flight to turkey is like 1,500

toronto to london 600 round trip
london to instanbul is 130 roundtrip

ish almost double

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Had my “consultation” sent them some photos

they said I’d need 6,000 grafts as well

did your number change before the consultation toll when you had it done or was it the same?

did they also tell you that you might have to come back for another session?

just wondering if this is the standard money making thing they do

how was your donor area?

total i paid was rought $1800

under 2k for 6000 grafts

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Had my “consultation” sent them some photos

they said I’d need 6,000 grafts as well

did your number change before the consultation toll when you had it done or was it the same?

did they also tell you that you might have to come back for another session?

just wondering if this is the standard money making thing they do

how was your donor area?
$1700 is the overall price unless they pick from your beard also then it jumps to $2200

you only need a second session if you don’t have enough donor hair. I had more than enough

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Cacdestroyer @YaThreadFloppedB!
@GrindtooFilthy
@Black Bolt

The more research I’m doing the more I’m starting to think you get the best results if your hair Is naturally thick and your donor area is strong.

What y’all think?

I could be wrong but it makes sense because some people are having problems with getting full density when they get this done and if your hair is naturally thick and strong it will produce better results with this operation.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
@Cacdestroyer @YaThreadFloppedB!
@GrindtooFilthy
@Black Bolt

The more research I’m doing the more I’m starting to think you get the best results if your hair Is naturally thick and your donor area is strong.

What y’all think?

I could be wrong but it makes sense because some people are having problems with getting full density when they get this done and if your hair is naturally thick and strong it will produce better results with this operation.

When I had it done the doctor did caution me and said that not everyone’s recipient area will take to the grafts from the donor area. I can’t quite remember what he stated the reason was but he did give a full break down. Some people get better results than others it’s just one of those things.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When I had it done the doctor did caution me and said that not everyone’s recipient area will take to the grafts from the donor area. I can’t quite remember what he stated the reason was but he did give a full break down. Some people get better results than others it’s just one of those things.
Wonder what that reason could be,because I’m noticing that guys with thicker hair and stronger donor areas are having the best results.