FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When you deciding on going? I’m aiming for April first week. I hear they can take it from your beard as well if you have one

@YaThreadFloppedB! do you need a strong donor area to get this done?

From the beard is an extra 500 from the vids I’ve been watching

I’m aiming to save 1,000 a month so prob March or April as well

I’d love to do it ASAP but flying to uk is banned and some countries are shutting their border for a month see Japan

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From the beard is an extra 500 from the vids I’ve been watching

I’m aiming to save 1,000 a month so prob March or April as well

I’d love to do it ASAP but flying to uk is banned and some countries are shutting their border for a month see Japan
Damn that’s steep. You’ll probably still be good long as your donor area is producing hairs but idk just have to wait on @YaThreadFloppedB! to respond and see.

And if you serious we can try to link and go out there together

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
When you deciding on going? I’m aiming for April first week. I hear they can take it from your beard as well if you have one

yes, or
A. you’re not going to get good results in the recipient area
B. your donor will have thin patches
C. both A and B

they do take beard hair from under your chin but that’s $500 extra. My beard hair is a different grade of hair than the hair on my scalp (more coarse), so I’m glad I had a good donor area.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Beard hair and head hair are totally diff types of hair ... they wouldn’t use beard hair for your head hair ..... they can do beard transplants now for patchy beards for people who don’t want to spend 1+ years using minoxidil to get one ..... they use your neck beard hair and just transplant it on the areas on your face that are patchy .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Wat I don’t understand and I dno why scientists etc haven’t studied is why 95% + people reguardless of race don’t go bald on the sides or the very far back of your head it’s strange how that basically stays intact but the front n crown just go balder and balder if you are sensitive to dht .....I reckon in about 10-20 years time someone will actully have a cure for baldness that muthafukka will be rich as fukk :takedat:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think I may need to go ahead and do this.

my hair loss is so minimal cuz I caught it somewhat early, and my hair is really thick.

I already know I’m a prime candidate.

y’all saying hair of instsnbul is the GOAT if you go over seas? Any brehs in here gone?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I think I may need to go ahead and do this.

my hair loss is so minimal cuz I caught it somewhat early, and my hair is really thick.

I already know I’m a prime candidate.

y’all saying hair of instsnbul is the GOAT if you go over seas? Any brehs in here gone?

I think most of us in here are from the dojo of Asli Tarcan
*bows deeply*

Although I do hear good things about HOI as well, as far as results go