how do you know your donor area is good
I did not shave for the past 5 days and wow i look :flabbynsick:
Post a pic and let us see
full

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
how does his look so good so fast :ohhh:

He just got a it done. It will look like that but then the hair will shed and you will go to how you were before for it to regrew. Surprise he is out and about. My first 2 and a half months were rough. The back of my heald turn to straight up flakes, literally I will wake up and it was very flaky. I would literally take my hands rub the back of head and it would be flaky as hell. Once the flakyness stopped. The bumps started coming in. I had lots of bumps.

At month 3, feels like my head is back to normal, no flakyness, no more stinging bumps, have spots healing from the bumps and right now im just seeing growth. I see more and more hair popping up so hopefully its all good by month six.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
edit f it back of my head after a week

when u contact Asli they will ask for pictures of your head from the back, sides, front and top view. Make sure your hair is much more grew out than this picture; like a month or so. Although it does seem like you just naturally have thin hair u have decent coverage.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when u contact Asli they will ask for pictures of your head from the back, sides, front and top view. Make sure your hair is much more grew out than this picture; like a month or so. Although it does seem like you just naturally have thin hair u have decent coverage.

Thanks breh so I should just grow my hair for a month then contact them with those photos?

I saw from watching vids on YouTube that they shave your head when you go in so is it still necessary to grow your hair for months in advance of the procedure :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He just got a it done. It will look like that but then the hair will shed and you will go to how you were before for it to regrew. Surprise he is out and about. My first 2 and a half months were rough. The back of my heald turn to straight up flakes, literally I will wake up and it was very flaky. I would literally take my hands rub the back of head and it would be flaky as hell. Once the flakyness stopped. The bumps started coming in. I had lots of bumps.

At month 3, feels like my head is back to normal, no flakyness, no more stinging bumps, have spots healing from the bumps and right now im just seeing growth. I see more and more hair popping up so hopefully its all good by month six.

How did you go to work looking like that :lupe:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Thanks breh so I should just grow my hair for a month then contact them with those photos?

I saw from watching vids on YouTube that they shave your head when you go in so is it still necessary to grow your hair for months in advance of the procedure :lupe:
Yea, at least 2 weeks. They need to know what you are working with and if they can even do the transplant to begin with.

You’re prolly used to covering/shaving your hairline but you gotta cut that out(no pun). These people are there to help you and if you’re trying to hide your problem areas/thinness, how can they help you?

So, yes. When you go, still grow your hair. You want them to see what u lack, so you can get proper coverage. When I went it was brehs showing up in hats and shyt to the clinic. Like breh, everyone here has a fukked up hairline, these days are about to be behind you.
:mjtf:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yea, at least 2 weeks. They need to know what you are working with and if they can even do the transplant to begin with.

You’re prolly used to covering/shaving your hairline but you gotta cut that out(no pun). These people are there to help you and if you’re trying to hide your problem areas/thinness, how can they help you?

So, yes. When you go, still grow your hair. You want them to see what u lack, so you can get proper coverage. When I went it was brehs showing up in hats and shyt to the clinic. Like breh, everyone here has a fukked up hairline, these days are about to be behind you.
:mjtf:
So how did you go to work after the transplant? Just wore a hat?