FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I edited my post to say we all have different pain levels. But yes, it is painful.

go to 0:45 and listen to what breh said about it. I thought he was exaggerating until I was in that moment:no:. That shyt sucks but the pain subsides rather quickly.

Damn dog said he’d rather chew on rocks:mjcry:

How many times they hit you with the needle up top from what you can remember?:merchant:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whew:

we all have different pain tolerance, so it’s hard to say tbh

So I went up for a catch in football once and when I landed my foot got trapped underneath the defender as we went to the ground,(I think he noticed my foot was trapped:smh:) and he rolled which lead to a bone in my ankle snapping. (~7.0 out of 10 on pain)

<anesthesia needles> (~7.5 out of 10)

Another time, I got hype one day in the gym after making a crucial block on my boi while playing basketball and punched a padded wall that wasn’t as padded as I thought it was and shattered my knuckle. (This is the most pain i’ve ever been in...I couldn’t sleep the pain was so intense. ~9.0 out of 10)

So somewhere in between those two experiences.

What makes the anesthesia needles bad is that it’s a series of pokes, not just one. The pokes on the back of the head hurt like a bytch and when it’s over you’re like :to:

When they poke the front of your head up it’s more like :damn:

I had a cute moroccan chick in the room with me that spoke English and asked me to hold her hand and squeeze. She wiped a single tear that came out my eye when I shut my eyes tight from the pain. The technician was like “Mashallah, you are very brave, Threadrick.”, because I didn’t react much. But if that cute Morrocan chick wasn’t in the room I prolly would’ve let out an audible noise to let them know I was in discomfort.

After those shots though, everything was numb obviously and it was smooth sailing. There is no discomfort even after the numbness wears off later when u are back at the hotel, your head is just swollen

:damn:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
around 5x in the front, about the same in the back of the head.

is there nothing you can take to dilute the initial pain of the injections? Also what have you brehs heard about Hair of Istanbul. I know they are pricier but the results I seen are amazing. I've seen a few botched jobs from Asli where the donor area is fuct.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
is there nothing you can take to dilute the initial pain of the injections? Also what have you brehs heard about Hair of Istanbul. I know they are pricier but the results I seen are amazing. I've seen a few botched jobs from Asli where the donor area is fuct.
I’ve heard Hair of Instanbul is really good like you said a bit pricier but results are good. Floyd Mayweather just came from there

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
not sure:manny:

yes the needles hurt like hell, but like I said that shyt lasts only for a few minutes. It’s nothing you can’t endure.

Hair of Istanbul doesn’t take everyone. I heard they only do your transplant if they are certain you will get good results, which is probably for the best. They also don’t do a flat rate.

Asli takes most everyone, even some who imo shouldn’t have gotten a transplant in the first place because their donor is shot as well or not thick enough.

every hair transplant isn’t going to be successful for various reasons. While I was there, there was a guy from Arizona who came to Asli because his transplant was unsuccessful in the states.

I went to Asli bc they have a high black american clientele. That’s what’s most important to me even over prices to a certain extent

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not sure:manny:

yes the needles hurt like hell, but like I said that shyt lasts only for a few minutes. It’s nothing you can’t endure.

Hair of Istanbul doesn’t take everyone. I heard they only do your transplant if they are certain you will get good results, which is probably for the best. They also don’t do a flat rate.

Asli takes most everyone, even some who imo shouldn’t have gotten a transplant in the first place because their donor is shot as well or not thick enough.

every hair transplant isn’t going to be successful for various reasons. While I was there, there was a guy from Arizona who came to Asli because his transplant was unsuccessful in the states.

I went to Asli bc they have a high black american clientele. That’s what’s most important to me even over prices to a certain extent

Yeah I’ve googled and went down the rabbit hole on YouTube and most black brehs I came across went to asli

how soon did your swelling etc go down?

like if you had to you could have gone to work next week without looking weird?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Yeah I’ve googled and went down the rabbit hole on YouTube and most black brehs I came across went to asli

how soon did your swelling etc go down?

like if you had to you could have gone to work next week without looking weird?
Swelling took about a week.

the back of your head will still be kinda raw to go back that next week. I think there is a very small window where your transplanted hair hasn’t shedded yet and your donor isn’t as raw where you can get around without looking too crazy for like 2-3 days, but generally those first couple months you’re gonna be looking weird as hell without a hat or some type of covering.

I’m in school right now doing the virtual shyt so quarantine has been a small blessing

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Swelling took about a week.

the back of your head will still be kinda raw to go back that next week. I think there is a very small window where your transplanted hair hasn’t shedded yet and your donor isn’t as raw where you can get around without looking too crazy for like 2-3 days, but generally those first couple months you’re gonna be looking weird as hell without a hat or some type of covering.

I’m in school right now doing the virtual shyt so quarantine has been a small blessing

have you cut your hair yet since the procedure :lupe:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You retarded ass bytch how the fukk do you know what me or anyone else got done? You sound stupid as fukk
p*ssy fukk you. You just on here yapping them dikk suckers bytch ass boy stop fukkin up the thread