FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
thanks breh :salute:
When you’re 100% serious and ready, contact them, that’s the only way forward.
Asli Tarcan Hair Clinic, Best Hair Transplant in Istanbul, Turkey

If I just needed 1k hair grafts, should I just stick to somewhere in the states?
Did someone say u just need 1K? Most clinics are about the money, meaning the more grafts they implant, the more money they make.

Let’s say you do only need 1K, you will still pay more at a US clinic than going to Turkey. Most clinic charge around $4.00-$5.00 per graft. Quick math tells me with tax that’s gonna end up being roughly $5000 for the procedure. Just the procedure...and that’s if you truly only need 1K grafts.

Now let’s look at Asli Tarcan
  • Flat rate $1700
  • 2 sessions of PRP (included)
  • transportation (included)
  • hotel stay (included)
The only downside is the airfare. So, let’s say you pay a stack (and that’s high end). Thats $2700 at most.

>$5,000 :hula:$2,700

I’ll tell you right now the results are negligible. The quality of work, that is. If you don’t mind spending the extra $2K or so then I would stay in the states.

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I ain’t even balding my hairline just starting to move back a bit. I’m 30 and have no signs of true hair loss besides a bit on the hairline
Well there's no need I think. It's been said in this thread that you should consider it in your thirties but once the recession is complete

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When you’re 100% serious and ready, contact them, that’s the only way forward.
Asli Tarcan Hair Clinic, Best Hair Transplant in Istanbul, Turkey

Did someone say u just need 1K? Most clinics are about the money, meaning the more grafts they implant, the more money they make.

Let’s say you do only need 1K, you will still pay more at a US clinic than going to Turkey. Most clinic charge around $4.00-$5.00 per graft. Quick math tells me with tax that’s gonna end up being roughly $5000 for the procedure. Just the procedure...and that’s if you truly only need 1K grafts.

Now let’s look at Asli Tarcan
  • Flat rate $1700
  • 2 sessions of PRP (included)
  • transportation (included)
  • hotel stay (included)
The only downside is the airfare. So, let’s say you pay a stack (and that’s high end). Thats $2700 at most.

>$5,000 :hula:$2,700

I’ll tell you right now the results are negligible. The quality of work, that is. If you don’t mind spending the extra $2K or so then I would stay in the states.

flights are actually cheap , when i go i'll fly to london for like 500 stay a few days then fly to instanbul on pegasus for like 100 round trip
:blessed:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I ain’t even balding my hairline just starting to move back a bit. I’m 30 and have no signs of true hair loss besides a bit on the hairline
Usually these are the early signs of denial while it slowly creeps up on you. A lot of brehs (myself included) ignore the lil signs until one day someone you know points it out in public and tells you that you are balding :damn:

I'd start researching about minox and finasteride and all the options available to curb further hairloss. You definitely dont want to start making attempts at recovery when its already too late :ufdup:

trix1234

Rookie
Daps
for the brehs that have done the procedure......what products do you put in your hair other than the ones given to you? And when do you put oil in your donor/transplated hair?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
for the brehs that have done the procedure......what products do you put in your hair other than the ones given to you? And when do you put oil in your donor/transplated hair?
Jamaican Black Castor oil and Argan oil.

I started back using that after 1 1/2 months although the clinic told me wait for 2 months. I couldn’t wait that long, my scalp was dry as hell especially with the scabs coming off within that 1st month

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
been watching too much vids on youtube

how much pain is it out of ten brehs?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
been watching too much vids on youtube

how much pain is it out of ten brehs?
:whew:

we all have different pain tolerance, so it’s hard to say tbh

So I went up for a catch in football once and when I landed my foot got trapped underneath the defender as we went to the ground,(I think he noticed my foot was trapped:smh:) and he rolled which lead to a bone in my ankle snapping. (~7.0 out of 10 on pain)

<anesthesia needles> (~7.5 out of 10)

Another time, I got hype one day in the gym after making a crucial block on my boi while playing basketball and punched a padded wall that wasn’t as padded as I thought it was and shattered my knuckle. (This is the most pain i’ve ever been in...I couldn’t sleep the pain was so intense. ~9.0 out of 10)

So somewhere in between those two experiences.

What makes the anesthesia needles bad is that it’s a series of pokes, not just one. The pokes on the back of the head hurt like a bytch and when it’s over you’re like :to:

When they poke the front of your head up it’s more like :damn:

I had a cute moroccan chick in the room with me that spoke English and asked me to hold her hand and squeeze. She wiped a single tear that came out my eye when I shut my eyes tight from the pain. The technician was like “Mashallah, you are very brave, Threadrick.”, because I didn’t react much. But if that cute Morrocan chick wasn’t in the room I prolly would’ve let out an audible noise to let them know I was in discomfort.

After those shots though, everything was numb obviously and it was smooth sailing. There is no discomfort even after the numbness wears off later when u are back at the hotel, your head is just swollen

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whew:

So I went up for a catch in football once and when I landed my foot got trapped underneath the defender as we went to the ground,(I think he noticed my foot was trapped:smh:) and he rolled which lead to a bone in my ankle snapping.

<anesthesia needles>

Another time, I got hype one day in the gym after making a crucial block on my boi while playing basketball and punched a padded wall that wasn’t as padded as I thought it was and shattered my knuckle.

So somewhere in between those two experiences.

What makes the anesthesia needles bad is that it’s a series of pokes, not just one. The pokes on the back of the head hurt like a bytch and when it’s over you’re like :to:

When they poke the front of your head up it’s more like :damn:

I had a cute moroccan chick in the room with me that spoke English and asked me to hold her hand and squeeze. She wiped a single tear that came out my eye when I shut my eyes tight from the pain. The technician was like “Mashallah, you are very brave, Threadrick.”, because I didn’t react much. But if that cute Morrocan chick wasn’t in the room I prolly would’ve let out an audible noise to let them know I was in discomfort.

After those shots though, everything was numb obviously and it was smooth sailing. There is no discomfort even after the numbness wears off later when u are back at the hotel, your head is just swollen
Damn:what: that sounds a bit painful