FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:mjlol:

This shyts embarrasing... guess I dunno the pain of being bald. But got damn.. this is too much

Whatever happened to a baldy n a beard? A hat and a beard?

Prob got niccas in here scared to take a covid vaccine but will fly to a damn near 3rd world country for cheap hair transplants :russ:

As bad as them insta bytches who get fake asses:russ:
Nah you buggin fukk I look like rocking a baldy at 26, not everyone is Tupac or Freddie Gibbs blessed with an immaculate heat shape

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@GrindtooFilthy @YaThreadFloppedB!

How much in advance did y’all book y’all flights and procedure? And was the clinic booked or y’all was able to get something right away?
You make your own appointment. Meaning you chose the day you want it done, not them. Once you decide which day you want to go, you’ll have to screenshot your plane tickets and passport.

The 4 days you’re out there just can’t be over a sunday bc they don’t work then. But you can arrive on a sunday, they’ll just start on monday and get you outta there by Wednesday. That’s what I did.

I booked my plane ticket a week in advance which obviously made it more expensive

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You make your own appointment. Meaning you chose the day you want it done, not them. Once you decide which day you want to go, you’ll have to screenshot your plane tickets and passport.

The 4 days you’re out there just can’t be over a sunday bc they don’t work then. But you can arrive on a sunday, they’ll just start on monday and get you outta there by Wednesday. That’s what I did.

I booked my plane ticket a week in advance which obviously made it more expensive

how much notice did you give them?
Like say if I want it this thursday could I or?

Just as soon as I get the money I'ma get it done

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i'm either going march or april i'm like 95% sure
how long do you let your hair grow like on some ray allen in lockdown ish?

ray-allen.png

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
how much notice did you give them?
Like say if I want it this thursday could I or?

Just as soon as I get the money I'ma get it done
literally a week. I bought my ticket, screenshotted it and told them I was arriving in Istanbul next sunday. They asked me to to send a pic of my passport, I did that. Then they said cool, when u land connect to airport wifi and let us know you’re here. Your driver will be waiting for u outside the airport.

shyt was too easy.

you will need a visa in turkey. just search my name in this thread and the word “visa” and you will see the info about that. You can either get a visa when u land there or print one out prior. I did the latter, it just makes customs that much more smoother

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
literally a week. I bought my ticket, screenshotted it and told them I was arriving in Istanbul next sunday. They asked me to to send a pic of my passport, I did that. Then they said cool, when u land connect to airport wifi and let us know you’re here. Your driver will be waiting for u outside the airport.

shyt was too easy.

you will need a visa in turkey. just search my name in this thread and the word “visa” and you will see the info about that. You can either get a visa when u land there or print one out prior. I did the latter, it just makes customs that much more smoother

thanks breh :salute: