R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I wanna grow hair under my bottom lip
:mjcry:

and also, the corners of my hairline is going back,,,need to fix that shyt

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Going to Turkey next year for FUE beard. Minoxidil has been great but I want that Joe Budden extra dark :whoa: (pause).

Been researching for over 3 years. Amongst hair docs, even LeBron wishes he wouldve started with FUE.

Cheap as fukk and a 2 day trip aint bad at all.
you are getting a beard transplant? :dead:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah the FUE treatment is my hair, it’s just placing existing roots in areas where there are none.

And a BBL is your own stomach fat that is put into your butt. Either way you are having surgery to change your appearance. You are getting plastic surgery breh. :coffee:

Don't they say women who get plastic surgery must not love themselves?
:troll:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
And a BBL is your own stomach fat that is put into your butt. Either way you are having surgery to change your appearance. You are getting plastic surgery breh. :coffee:

Don't they say women who get plastic surgery must not love themselves?
:troll:

Hairline transplant is to restore your hairline not look like a completely different person tho :dwillhuh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Hairline transplant is to restore your hairline not look like a completely different person tho :dwillhuh:

Same as when women get surgery to restore their body to the way it looked before having kids?

It's plastic surgery period. You are having surgery for purely esthetic purposes. You could easily not get the surgery and accept the way you look. And a man with a full head of hair looks better than one who is balding. That is why you'd do it in the first place.