FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Y'all insecure folk really flying to Turkey to get your hair did?

:mjlol:

Either be happy with what God gave you or come home.

:unimpressed:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Fareal bruh...got before and after?
100%!, no pics but it truly worked, the first two months were the hardest but afterwards it's downhill.
I'm rocking a low cut fade right now:ahh:, haven't done that since I was a teenager :wow:

It's the ultimate quarantine move if you have the time & money to do it. There are least 3 brehs on this thread who can attest to that

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Y'all insecure folk really flying to Turkey to get your hair did?

:mjlol:

Either be happy with what God gave you or come home.

:unimpressed:
What you need help with breh?
advice :handshake:?
questions :confused:?

i’m here to help you get started on the process:yes:
thank god i chose the christmas season,

can i wear a skully or a head scarf maybe 2 weeks after or do i my head gotta be open, i'll call it a night and not attend this new years eve party if my head gotta be in the open like that

by 2 weeks you are going to be in the shedding phase. You will lose a lot of the implanted hair and it won’t regrow until month 3 or 4.

Unless you just have to go ...I’d skip this year’s party and come back next year straight stylin’ on ‘em. :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
What you need help with breh?
advice :handshake:?
questions :confused:?

i’m here to help you get started on the process:yes:

by 2 weeks you are going to be in the shedding phase. You will lose a lot of the implanted hair and it won’t regrow until month 3 or 4.

Unless you just have to go ...I’d skip this year’s party and come back next year straight styling’ on ‘em. :wow:
During surgery are they going to cut all my hair

I just had a lil bad spot on top of my hair

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
During surgery are they going to cut all my hair

I just had a lil bad spot on top of my hair
200.gif

We saw your pics from the Sohh days, Malc, them corners a little questionable too :therethere:

And yes, they typically will cut all of your hair down. I have see a couple videos where they don’t, however.

Your head will look like this after the procedure. Even though breh had some hair in the middle of his head, they still shaved it down

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

We saw your pics from the Sohh days, Malc, them corners a little questionable too :therethere:

And yes, they typically will cut all of your hair down. I have see a couple videos where they don’t, however.

Your head will look like this after the procedure. Even though breh had some hair in the middle of his head, they still shaved it down

Wow