FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
leaving for asli on tuesday any advice brehs
1.Your US plug for the outlet won’t work, get a universal one from walmart or amazon.

2. Buy one of those airport pillows that wrap around your neck. You’re going to need this for about a week

3. Don’t wear a hat going back thru the airport on your return trip. You don’t know these people and if they stare you’ll never see them again. It’s best to return with as many grafts you can.

4. The anesthesia needles hurt... like a bytch. Just endure it breh, i’m with u in spirit:wow:

5. After the procedure they are goin to sit u down and offer u products to aid in your recovery. The only thing worth the purchase are the multivitamins IMO. Their multivitamin has BIOTIN, SAW PALMETTO, PUMPKIN SEED EXTRACT and a whole bunch other stuff that are very good for skin and hair. If they won’t sell you this as a stand alone don’t get the products

6. WEAR A BUTTON UP. Bring 2 button up shirts and wear one on operation day and the other when you go back for a wash

7. After a week your head will itch like crazy, go to Rite Aid or Target and get the chewable Claritins.

That’s it really. You got it bruh, I was so excited 4 months ago so I know how u feel right now:thumbsup:

Oh yea, and patience, patience, patience. You will look at yourself everyday in the mirror to see if there is progress. Just be patient, because by month 4 you’ll see that it was worth it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
1.Your US plug for the outlet won’t work, get a universal one from walmart or amazon.

2. Buy one of those airport pillows that wrap around your neck. You’re going to need this for about a week

3. Don’t wear a hat going back thru the airport on your return trip. You don’t know these people and if they stare you’ll never see them again. It’s best to return with as many grafts you can.

4. The anesthesia needles hurt... like a bytch. Just endure it breh, i’m with u in spirit:wow:

5. After the procedure they are goin to sit u down and offer u products to aid in your recovery. The only thing worth the purchase are the multivitamins IMO. Their multivitamin has BIOTIN, SAW PALMETTO, PUMPKIN SEED EXTRACT and a whole bunch other stuff that are very good for skin and hair. If they won’t sell you this as a stand alone don’t get the products

6. WEAR A BUTTON UP. Bring 2 button up shirts and wear one on operation day and the other when you go back for a wash

7. After a week your head will itch like crazy, go to Rite Aid or Target and get the chewable Claritins.

That’s it really. You got it bruh, I was so excited 4 months ago so I know how u feel right now:thumbsup:

Oh yea, and patience, patience, patience. You will look at yourself everyday in the mirror to see if there is progress. Just be patient, because by month 4 you’ll see that it was worth it.

me and my braids and Great Wall of China inspired hairline are looking at this thread like :lupe:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
think of the motion you do when you pull a crew neck or v-neck over your head. You prolly don’t notice but it’s almost impossible to put one on without the fabric rubbing against your head/scalp. You don’t want any contact with your head during these crucial early days or grafts maybe lost.

A button-up typically doesn’t go over your head unless you eat crayons.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Officially 3 months in :wow:.

Donor area, after my first hair cut, it doesn't look jack up, even asked around, no one could tell anything was done and for the length I want to keep my hair, I am happy with it. Now if you want to grow a full afro, that may be a problem but we will see how it progresses.

Every day, its only getting better and better. I am happy with my 3 months progress. Every day, I am seeing more and more hair in the transplanted area.

The first 2 months are going to be the worst time of your life, bumps, flakes, etc, etc. but dont worry, you will recover. I was hiding for 2.5 months lol.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Officially 3 months in :wow:.

Donor area, after my first hair cut, it doesn't look jack up, even asked around, no one could tell anything was done and for the length I want to keep my hair, I am happy with it. Now if you want to grow a full afro, that may be a problem but we will see how it progresses.

Every day, its only getting better and better. I am happy with my 3 months progress. Every day, I am seeing more and more hair in the transplanted area.

The first 2 months are going to be the worst time of your life, bumps, flakes, etc, etc. but dont worry, you will recover. I was hiding for 2.5 months lol.
thank god i chose the christmas season,

can i wear a skully or a head scarf maybe 2 weeks after or do i my head gotta be open, i'll call it a night and not attend this new years eve party if my head gotta be in the open like that

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
thank god i chose the christmas season,

can i wear a skully or a head scarf maybe 2 weeks after or do i my head gotta be open, i'll call it a night and not attend this new years eve party if my head gotta be in the open like that

Might as well kiss new years eve party good bye. That's around the time you will be able to wash off the scabs in the transplanted area. The back of your will start growing bumps and will start real flaky, really flaky. The first two months are really rough. Plus your whole hair will look jacked up. I dont wear a hat but for the first three months, I would not step out without a hat.