FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Take some pics for us. :dame:

Overall this is what has me concerned. The hairline is fine starting to get growth there, the right side is fine but my left side looks jacked. Its like they took more grafts from my left side than right side. I guess I can just fade the side when its all set n done but its my main concern right now.
UCW55mc.jpg

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Overall this is what has me concerned. The hairline is fine starting to get growth there, the right side is fine but my left side looks jacked. Its like they took more grafts from my left side than right side. I guess I can just fade the side when its all set n done but its my main concern right now.
UCW55mc.jpg
i guess the only thing u can do is be patient. i'd start rubbing jamaican castor oil on that patch to revitalize the scalp and hair there

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
UCW55mc.jpg
Jamaica Castro oil for 3months
4 times a week

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
UCW55mc.jpg
patience breh. I will hit my 3 month mark on the 10 of this month and my donor was similar to yours, but is slowly recovering. Your scalp just went thru 8-9 hours of shock, it's gonna take a few months. Drink a lot water, exercise and like brehs have said previously.... JBCO or argan oil. I also wash my hair with biotin-collagen shampoo that I copped at Target. The name of the game is patience, you in the ugly phase breh, but it'll get better.

my journey is going smoothly, i haven't cut my hair since i had the operation in early August and when i run my fingers along my scalp i feel a bunch of small hairs poking thru. 3-4 months is when a bunch of new hair growth begins. I also take a multivitamin and fishoil once per day.

so glad i went doing quarantine on a quest to reclaim my hairline:wow:
if you brehs on the fence are able, you should go asap because who knows how covid is going to affect travel as i hear we are having high cases like back in March.
@Malcolmxxx_23 @TradePascalSiakam :mjpls: I'm looking at you brehs

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
UCW55mc.jpg
Put minoxidil on that area .... 2x a day take things to speed hair growth aswell ... protein , biotin tablets .....

trix1234

Rookie
Daps
To the brehs that went Asli and maybe those in general who went to Turkey..... do they only treat you if your hairline has completely gone off the rails?.......mine hairline is decent but the sides and edges are starting to go back....would I need to wait for further hair loss?