FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: Still gucci, just planning for the future. Low key, I would love to invest in this shyt. I still think it's going to be as commonplace as getting braces in the future.

Yup crazy thing getting that stupid kenny smith head tattoo is sometimes more money than this :heh:

ELpTk3eWsAABTU0.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yup crazy thing getting that stupid kenny smith head tattoo is sometimes more money than this :heh:

ELpTk3eWsAABTU0.jpg

Hairline tattoos are the WORST route to go. They fade and look really stupid in real life. I saw a guy at my job with one and was like :gucci: The goal should always be to have it look like real hair. Plus you can't wear it above that height.

I think PJ Tucker and Doc Rivers have a hair tattoo tho.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I'm 3 months in, head was looking wild so went down my barbers to see if he could do anything for me

With just a pair of scissors (no clippers till month 6) he levelled my shyt out completely, got me looking nice :banderas:

I can head out now without a snapback, I'm gassed :wow:

I'm gonna be acting brand new come Xmas time, can't tell me nothing

question, when did your donor area start bouncing back? I see a lot of brehs on you tube getting cuts but I want to avoid it so that's why I am waiting until month 4. December is when I will attempt to get my first cut. Hoping to tough it out until then.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
question, when did your donor area start bouncing back? I see a lot of brehs on you tube getting cuts but I want to avoid it so that's why I am waiting until month 4. December is when I will attempt to get my first cut. Hoping to tough it out until then.
After month 2, more or less. Truthfully I’m more worried about the donor area than anything else but for the most part everything’s on schedule

Balla

Superstar
Daps
After month 2, more or less. Truthfully I’m more worried about the donor area than anything else but for the most part everything’s on schedule
Do y’all have to take propecia or anything?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Do y’all have to take propecia or anything?

No, the only thing I am taking right now is Biotin then I will be using Minoxidil and Jamaican castor oil once I officially hit the one month mark. One of the reason why this is the best time to do this. You don't really have to be in public. I am going to just let everything wild out for the next 3-4 months and in december I hope I get good enough result to just get a decent cut. May even wait until January.

Jonathan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Riverdale, New York
I heard that monoxil isn’t good after your transplant. Something about hormone interaction.

Any of y’all brehs donor area grew back a different color, like full but a different color?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I heard that monoxil isn’t good after your transplant. Something about hormone interaction.

Any of y’all brehs donor area grew back a different color, like full but a different color?

I will only use it for 5 to six month. Thats not going to happen. The remaining hair is the same hair that you had before the trans plant. You just hope that it grows n cover up the donor follicles. Big reason why people worry about graft count ot get some from the beard.

If i could do it again, I would have taken some from my beard area at least 500 or so.