FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Hairline tattoos are the WORST route to go. They fade and look really stupid in real life. I saw a guy at my job with one and was like :gucci: The goal should always be to have it look like real hair. Plus you can't wear it above that height.

I think PJ Tucker and Doc Rivers have a hair tattoo tho.

:ohhh:not Doc??

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
50 days in, this shyt is a damn journey.

My biggest issue right now is the donor area. I have a lot of bumps. Don't think I can rock a bald head with all these bumps in my head on my head anymore. Also, some parts of my donor area looks over harvested :beli:. It is not really bouncing back like I want it too. I guess I can fade the side when it is all set and done but I think I may have gone with too many grafts.

After month 2, more or less. Truthfully I’m more worried about the donor area than anything else but for the most part everything’s on schedule

What did you do for the bumps, when did they start going away? :mjcry:. I am going to get some tend skin oil for my head to see if it will help with the bumps.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Did you ever feel over harvested in some areas and it bounced back later? That's another one of my concern.
My donor area hasn’t bounced back like I’d hope but it’s still early, I don’t fret it too much.

You’ll be in vastly better position come Feb/Mar than you were pre-treatment, try not too one analyse it day by day, as difficult as that might be

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

My biggest issue right now is the donor area. I have a lot of bumps. Don't think I can rock a bald head with all these bumps in my head on my head anymore. Also, some parts of my donor area looks over harvested :beli:. It is not really bouncing back like I want it too. I guess I can fade the side when it is all set and done but I think I may have gone with too many grafts.

What did you do for the bumps, when did they start going away? :mjcry:. I am going to get some tend skin oil for my head to see if it will help with the bumps.
have you tried jamaican black castor oil?

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: This might end up being one of the best investments I have made. Washing out the scabs and seeinn baby hair in spots I have not seen before. If the growth process goes well and I get good results quickly, in six months, I am breaking hearts :takedat:.

The only issue is the donor area. I am going to have to go heavy on bump patrol. It's itchy as fuk.

How much did it cost you total?

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Take some pics for us. :dame: