FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
$1700 for 5000 grafts?!?? nikkas just need 2gs to buy a new hairline

bruhhhh.... that’s one pay check for me.

I’m there in March fukk what these bald headed ass nikkas are saying :wtf::what:

me to breh me to

when I get this ish done never cutting my hair again going to be on some big ol afro

BfZkmfaBr2D-png__700.jpg

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
What's total cost with travel/flight and hotel/airbnb? I don't need to sight see. Just get my shyt done on my beard and bounce

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Has that been working for you? I’m 3 months in & ingrown hairs are my only real (minor) cause for concern

What did you take for the bumps? I unfortunately gave in and scratch but I have been using bump patrol. Heard some brehs on youtube using tin skin

He still getting them at 5 weeks or so. When did it stop. Its only the donor area for me. I am sure it's because the hair is growing in.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I got to grow my hair out to take updates. But as I posted months back I got my cousin to get them when he was in Malaysia. He got them in March. I got his results pictures. Couldn’t post them on here for some reason pictures won’t upload to my album so I put them on twitter. Initial pic was taken January as stated in pic but he didn’t get the shots till March

crown almost completely filled in on one shot
:picard:

Now he’s getting another on his hairline which if it doesn’t work he’ll go for a transplant.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I got to grow my hair out to take updates. But as I posted months back I got my cousin to get them when he was in Malaysia. He got them in March. I got his results pictures. Couldn’t post them on here for some reason pictures won’t upload to my album so I put them on twitter. Initial pic was taken January as stated in pic but he didn’t get the shots till March

crown almost completely filled in on one shot
:picard:

Now he’s getting another on his hairline which if it doesn’t work he’ll go for a transplant.

Do they do this in the states? I wouldn't mind a boost to my crown if it's just some shots. :patrice:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You're paying at least $12k with a good doc who works with black hair in the US. This Turkey shyt got me like :lupe:
Asli have worked on hundreds of black hair types. There are at least three guys in this thread (myself included) singing their praises.

Don’t throw money away over misguided fears