FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Any brehs ever take Finasterida for hair growth? Depending on the person it could be all you need instead going all out FUE surgery.
I am. 3 years now. Stopped the hairloss, but the damage that had been done leading up to me taking it cannot be undone, even with minox. Im just holding on to what i have until im ready to go to Turkey and drink from the fountain of youth.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I am. 3 years now. Stopped the hairloss, but the damage that had been done leading up to me taking it cannot be undone, even with minox. Im just holding on to what i have until im ready to go to Turkey and drink from the fountain of youth.

Yea I’m a bit on the same boat, been taking Fina for about 3 months now, a couple years too late, but it’s been doing its wonders, I’m between stages 4 and 5, if it continues to improve i think ill be straight

:ld:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
5SRnRfx.jpg

This is what I am looking like 14 days in? I still have a lot of soap marks, still some scabs but I have been careful not to go to hard.. but the light part is my new hairline. The Dark part is where my hairline was before the transplant.. I hope I am one of the percentage that don't shed :mjcry::sadcam:.

Back of my head still look wild as fukk, itching comes and goes. I also spoke too soon, I do have bumps in the donor area. I am heavy on bump patrol right now.

My hairline is lower than what I was actually born with me but I got a big forehad so this one fits me perfectly :wow:.

I ended up getting 5000 grafts. I have bigforehead lol.

I am probably not getting a hair cut until next year, so I will be stuck in the house n gym focusing on other shyt.

Right now I am taking one biotin pill a day. Imma wait another two weeks before I do a hardwash.

My plan is to do Minoxil/Jamaican Castor oil/biotin n healthy eating.. if by month 4 I can rock a low cut, I will honestly be satisfied.

keep us updated breh

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
God damn your shyt was push ALL the way back :damn:

But the bounce back is immaculate :wow:

:mjlol: didn't even realize it was this bad until I noticed the difference. I am just crossing my fingers. If I can rock a low cut, I will be happy. I don't really plan on growing my hair out.

black-men-haircuts-43-min.jpg

If I can rock this in 4 to 5 months, I will be satisfied but from the youtube videos it does grow that evenly.

keep us updated breh
yeah, I will.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:mjlol: didn't even realize it was this bad until I noticed the difference. I am just crossing my fingers. If I can rock a low cut, I will be happy. I don't really plan on growing my hair out.

black-men-haircuts-43-min.jpg

If I can rock this in 4 to 5 months, I will be satisfied but from the youtube videos it does grow that evenly.

yeah, I will.

from michael jordan to paul george :wow:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
5SRnRfx.jpg

This is what I am looking like 14 days in? I still have a lot of soap marks, still some scabs but I have been careful not to go to hard.. but the light part is my new hairline. The Dark part is where my hairline was before the transplant.. I hope I am one of the percentage that don't shed :mjcry::sadcam:.

Back of my head still look wild as fukk, itching comes and goes. I also spoke too soon, I do have bumps in the donor area. I am heavy on bump patrol right now.

My hairline is lower than what I was actually born with me but I got a big forehad so this one fits me perfectly :wow:.

I ended up getting 5000 grafts. I have bigforehead lol.

I am probably not getting a hair cut until next year, so I will be stuck in the house n gym focusing on other shyt.

Right now I am taking one biotin pill a day. Imma wait another two weeks before I do a hardwash.

My plan is to do Minoxil/Jamaican Castor oil/biotin n healthy eating.. if by month 4 I can rock a low cut, I will honestly be satisfied.
How much it cost You and you went to asli tarcan?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
How much it cost You and you went to asli tarcan?

$1700 at asli tarcan. Flight ticket was like $1300, so total around $3000. If everything turns out well and I am feeling like how I feel now. Im not going to regret it. Wish I knew about this sooner. I have been rocking a shave for the past 6 years now.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
$1700 at asli tarcan. Flight ticket was like $1300, so total around $3000. If everything turns out well and I am feeling like how I feel now. Im not going to regret it. Wish I knew about this sooner. I have been rocking a shave for the past 6 years now.
$1700 for 5000 grafts?!?? nikkas just need 2gs to buy a new hairline

bruhhhh.... that’s one pay check for me.

I’m there in March fukk what these bald headed ass nikkas are saying :wtf::what:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
$1700 for 5000 grafts?!?? nikkas just need 2gs to buy a new hairline

bruhhhh.... that’s one pay check for me.

I’m there in March fukk what these bald headed ass nikkas are saying :wtf::what:
That was my energy entirely lol

Asli Turcan’s the truth, do it as soon as you possibly can, you won’t regret it

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Does anyone take any medication to prevent hair loss of non-transplanted hair?

I've seen a lot of posters claim they don't take Propecia but from what I've heard the only guys who shouldn't are those that are already too far gone for any treatment.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Does anyone take any medication to prevent hair loss of non-transplanted hair?

I've seen a lot of posters claim they don't take Propecia but from what I've heard the only guys who shouldn't are those that are already too far gone for any treatment.
The honest truth bar for extremely costly (taken to perpetuity) treatments, hair loss is unpreventable.

If you haven't won the genetic lottery might as well learn to embrace a bald head or FUE/FUT treatment