FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:wow: This might end up being one of the best investments I have made. Washing out the scabs and seeinn baby hair in spots I have not seen before. If the growth process goes well and I get good results quickly, in six months, I am breaking hearts :takedat:.

The only issue is the donor area. I am going to have to go heavy on bump patrol. It's itchy as fuk.

dr jay Afro soon

you got the juice now

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I really can’t understand why people try to clown nikkas who get it done. Like it’s your legit real hair moved to the front.

I think it’s a great and smart investment to make.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:wow: This might end up being one of the best investments I have made. Washing out the scabs and seeinn baby hair in spots I have not seen before. If the growth process goes well and I get good results quickly, in six months, I am breaking hearts :takedat:.

The only issue is the donor area. I am going to have to go heavy on bump patrol. It's itchy as fuk.
breh... when the scabs came off and I saw my temples.... :wow:

definitely a great move.

Could you shave down your donor hair once it grows back to match the other hair while it’s growing?
after a month you can use clippers on your donor area. after 6 months you can use clippers on your recipient area.

the tricky part is there is a strip of hair around your head that wasn’t touched at all. so like @Mirin4rmfar said, you have 3 groups of hair growing a different rates.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm 3 months in, head was looking wild so went down my barbers to see if he could do anything for me

With just a pair of scissors (no clippers till month 6) he levelled my shyt out completely, got me looking nice :banderas:

I can head out now without a snapback, I'm gassed :wow:

I'm gonna be acting brand new come Xmas time, can't tell me nothing

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I'm 3 months in, head was looking wild so went down my barbers to see if he could do anything for me

With just a pair of scissors (no clippers till month 6) he levelled my shyt out completely, got me looking nice :banderas:

I can head out now without a snapback, I'm gassed :wow:

I'm gonna be acting brand new come Xmas time, can't tell me nothing
are you done with the shedding phase? are u experiencing new growth?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
5SRnRfx.jpg

This is what I am looking like 14 days in? I still have a lot of soap marks, still some scabs but I have been careful not to go to hard.. but the light part is my new hairline. The Dark part is where my hairline was before the transplant.. I hope I am one of the percentage that don't shed :mjcry::sadcam:.

Back of my head still look wild as fukk, itching comes and goes. I also spoke too soon, I do have bumps in the donor area. I am heavy on bump patrol right now.

My hairline is lower than what I was actually born with me but I got a big forehad so this one fits me perfectly :wow:.

I ended up getting 5000 grafts. I have bigforehead lol.

I am probably not getting a hair cut until next year, so I will be stuck in the house n gym focusing on other shyt.

Right now I am taking one biotin pill a day. Imma wait another two weeks before I do a hardwash.

My plan is to do Minoxil/Jamaican Castor oil/biotin n healthy eating.. if by month 4 I can rock a low cut, I will honestly be satisfied.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
5SRnRfx.jpg

This is what I am looking like 14 days in? I still have a lot of soap marks, still some scabs but I have been careful not to go to hard.. but the light part is my new hairline. The Dark part is where my hairline was before the transplant.. I hope I am one of the percentage that don't shed :mjcry::sadcam:.

Back of my head still look wild as fukk, itching comes and goes. I also spoke too soon, I do have bumps in the donor area. I am heavy on bump patrol right now.

My hairline is lower than what I was actually born with me but I got a big forehad so this one fits me perfectly :wow:.

I am probably not getting a hair cut until next year, so I will be stuck in the house n gym focusing on other shyt.

Right now I am taking one biotin pill a day. Imma wait another two weeks before I do a hardwash.

My plan is to do Minoxil/Jamaican Castor oil/biotin n healthy eating.. if by month 4 I can rock a low cut, I will honestly be satisfied.
My man aint fukking around :wow:

You got this breh

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
5SRnRfx.jpg

God damn your shyt was push ALL the way back :damn:

But the bounce back is immaculate :wow:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Any brehs ever take Finasterida for hair growth? Depending on the person it could be all you need instead going all out FUE surgery.