FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Like @Mirin4rmfar said, Asli Tarcan has the most black clientele. I definitely say do your own research but in my opinion it makes since you go with the clinic that has the most experience with your hair type.

Im at the shedding phase at 1month 1week. About 3/4 of the tranplanted hair has shedded. My temple area has very minimal shedding however

can you drop some advice/tips breh?

How long did it take for the flaking to be done. I just took a video of the back of my head. The flaking is there, a whole lot of it. No bumps.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How long did it take for the flaking to be done. I just took a video of the back of my head. The flaking is there, a whole lot of it. No bumps.
same situation I had, I use shea butter cantu and on my donor area because it got extremely dry and would flake.

use your favorite hair/scalp moisturizer on your donor. just don’t use it on your recipient area yet. Your scabs should start to come off pretty soon. don’t be worried if you see some hair come out with the scabs; that normal. I remember waking up one morning and seeing a bunch of scabs with hair on my pillow and freaking out. I did some research and found out that it’s completely normal.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
same situation I had, I use shea butter cantu and on my donor area because it got extremely dry and would flake.

use your favorite hair/scalp moisturizer on your donor. just don’t use it on your recipient area yet. Your scabs should start to come off pretty soon. don’t be worried if you see some hair come out with the scabs; that normal. I remember waking up one morning and seeing a bunch of scabs with hair on my pillow and freaking out. I did some research and found out that it’s completely normal.[/QUOT

When did you decide to wash them off? How long it took for the donor area to normalize again?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Could you shave down your donor hair once it grows back to match the other hair while it’s growing?

Yeah you can but its going to take time. Your hair will grow at three different pace.

Transplant hair, untouched hair, donor area.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
When did you decide to wash them off? How long it took for the donor area to normalize again?
I never decided to wash the scabs off...the scabs will come off by themselves naturally and when u wash your hair. i forget which day, but when you are able to lightly scrub the recipient area while shampooing you’ll noticed a lot of scabs come off.

I feel like my donor already looks pretty good(before the transplant my donor was pretty thick). But, I don’t expect a full recovery until about next august.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:wow: This might end up being one of the best investments I have made. Washing out the scabs and seeinn baby hair in spots I have not seen before. If the growth process goes well and I get good results quickly, in six months, I am breaking hearts :takedat:.

The only issue is the donor area. I am going to have to go heavy on bump patrol. It's itchy as fuk.