FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Is your head still leaking?

no leaking or anything. Just face is pretty swollen at the moment. I am honesly ready for the shedding phase already lol.

The thing is your hair will grow at three different pace :mjlol:.

The donor area will grow at one rate, the middle of your head will grow at another and the implanted area will grow at a different rate.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I have asked my female friends with natural on tips and they have gave me lots of advice. Seems like the guys on youtube use nothing to help with the hair growth.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
They even put grafts and the middle of the dome which showed no thining but if it kept progressing it would have. Hopefully I can get quick results.
How many grafts did you get?
Do you go to Asil Tarcan?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
How many grafts did you get?
Do you go to Asil Tarcan?

5000 , yeah, that's who I went to. They basically did the whole from of my head. Lol didn't think I would need so many grafts but see where my line is now compare to before, it makes sense.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
5000 , yeah, that's who I went to. They basically did the whole from of my head. Lol didn't think I would need so many grafts but see where my line is now compare to before, it makes sense.

I peeped on Youtube a lot of brehs going to Asil Tarcan. My only concern I have regarding Asli Tarcan it seems that they over harvest the donor area. But $1700 is a crazy deal.

My Cousin just got his done at Hair of Istanbul. They charged him like $5500 i think. They are more expensive but their work seems real good.

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I peeped in Youtube a lot of brehs going to Asil Tarcan. My only concern I have regarding Asli Tarcan it seems that they over harvest a bit. But $1700 is a crazy deal.

My Cousin just got his done at Hair of Istanbul. They charged him like $5500 i think. They are more expensive but their work seems real good.

Over harvesting is my concern with Asli base on what I am reading. Also read that 4500 should be the max but I have dudes that have gone to Asli with way more. My choice for going to Asli was price and the fact that I think they get the most black clientelle.
I met a somalian from Minnesota there and he said all his friends have gone there and got good results so thats why he went there.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I peeped in Youtube a lot of brehs going to Asil Tarcan. My only concern I have regarding Asli Tarcan it seems that they over harvest the donor area. But $1700 is a crazy deal.

:ehh:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Like @Mirin4rmfar said, Asli Tarcan has the most black clientele. I definitely say do your own research but in my opinion it makes since you go with the clinic that has the most experience with your hair type.

Im at the shedding phase at 1month 1week. About 3/4 of the tranplanted hair has shedded. My temple area has very minimal shedding however
I have asked my female friends with natural on tips and they have gave me lots of advice. Seems like the guys on youtube use nothing to help with the hair growth.

can you drop some advice/tips breh?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
If you have locks and you would like your hairline a little bit lower would they have to shave your head? :jbhmm:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Like @Mirin4rmfar said, Asli Tarcan has the most black clientele. I definitely say do your own research but in my opinion it makes since you go with the clinic that has the most experience with your hair type.

Im at the shedding phase at 1month 1week. About 3/4 of the tranplanted hair has shedded. My temple area has very minimal shedding however

can you drop some advice/tips breh?

Jamaican black castor oil

Virgin Hair Fertilizer

Those are the two things she recommended. There is also rice water treatment for hair growth.

Also scalp massages also help.

The natural black women channels have lots of tips that I plan on using.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Has that been working for you? I’m 3 months in & ingrown hairs are my only real (minor) cause for concern

Pretty good. I started using it from the get go. Mainly in the donor area right now. I always used bump patrol if my beard started getting bumps and it has always worked for me. Always worked within days actually. Seen that a lot of brehs on youtube are getting bumps I started right away,