FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Might be the best thing you've ever done in your life. fukk it.

You see this results!?!? :wow: I'm pretty sure Lebron would take a season off if he could revitalize his hair like that.

You can see the happiness seeping through the screen
View media item 16801

Lebron is a lost cause though, I dont know why yall keeping thinking he has a chance. He has damn near zero donor hair left. He cannot make a full recovery at this point. His first attempt at a transplant was also a complete disaster.

Jonathan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Riverdale, New York
I've read that the itching after the operation is just as bad as the needles that they give you. It was also saying you get a lot of ingrown hairs which makes the horrible itching even worse.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: you’re not driving

they literally have the driver sitting outside the airport waiting on you when you arrive. Only thing you have to do is connect to wifi and hit your liaison up with “here” or “ just landed” and he’s on it for you. Go through customs which takes like 2 mins if the waiting line isn’t crazy, grab your bags, and head outside.

the hotel is like 15 mins from the airport, the clinic is like 15 mins from the hotel. again transportation is provided for you and you won’t be sitting around wondering “what the hell do I do next”.

Hey man, more questions. Can I bring my work lap top? Did you travel with one? Lol getting cold feet traveling during a pandemic.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
got a second shot two months ago. The sides have come closer together an inch on both sides and some areas there’s thick patches that connect across my scalp. I’ll pm you photos . Gimme a day or two
You have to get shots twice a year for life?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My hairline already fukked up at 24 I'm not waiting another 10 years to get it done
Be patient, give it one or two more years. You might still be receding, don’t want to have to do this twice

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I’d try a derma pen and some minoxidil/RU58841 Powder for at least 3-6 months before this. Only if it’s a receding hairline though idk if it will help with that other shyt.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I've read that the itching after the operation is just as bad as the needles that they give you. It was also saying you get a lot of ingrown hairs which makes the horrible itching even worse.
I experienced itching about 4-7 days after the operation.

the itching sucks but hell no it’s not worse than the anesthesia. Plus, you can take stuff that relieves the itching. I rubbed coconut oil on my donor area and took a claritin a day and all itching stopped.

I haven’t gotten any infections or ingrown hairs, although I do know some youtubers who have have gotten both or one and their transplant turned out just fine. I did have a couple of small bumps (think mosquito bite size) on the back of my head where I scratched when I wasn’t taking claritin and not using coconut oil yet, but those have gone away now since the itching has gone.

I am one month and a day post op
Hey man, more questions. Can I bring my work lap top? Did you travel with one? Lol getting cold feet traveling during a pandemic.
Yea I brung a laptop, no reason not to.

I said this before but this is the absolute best time to go to get a hair transplant. Airfare is cheap(er). The airports are relatively empty and you don’t have to worry about anyone getting close enough to stare at your shyt if you’re self conscious about it.

Turkey has handled Covid well. I honestly felt safer in Turkey than in America.

What made me go to Istanbul is that I asked myself would I regret not taking the trip a year from now. I answered myself “yes”. The only bad part was the anesthesia needles and sleeping on your back the first couple nights

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I experienced itching about 4-7 days after the operation.

the itching sucks but hell no it’s not worse than the anesthesia. Plus, you can take stuff that relieves the itching. I rubbed coconut oil on my donor area and took a claritin a day and all itching stopped.

I haven’t gotten any infections or ingrown hairs, although I do know some youtubers who have have gotten both or one and their transplant turned out just fine. I did have a couple of small bumps (think mosquito bite size) on the back of my head where I scratched when I wasn’t taking claritin and not using coconut oil yet, but those have gone away now since the itching has gone.

I am one month and a day post op

Yea I brung a laptop, no reason not to.

I said this before but this is the absolute best time to go to get a hair transplant. Airfare is cheap(er). The airports are relatively empty and you don’t have to worry about anyone getting close enough to stare at your shyt if you’re self conscious about it.

Turkey has handled Covid well. I honestly felt safer in Turkey than in America.

What made me go to Istanbul is that I asked myself would I regret not taking the trip a year from now. I answered myself “yes”. The only bad part was the anesthesia needles and sleeping on your back the first couple nights

Yeah, I want to bring my work laptop just in case things changes fairly quickly. Lol, I am always thinking of the worse case scenario.

Lastly, the driver, how did they set you up?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
For ingrown hairs or itching bump patrol should help. It relieves bump n itching within days

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Yeah, I want to bring my work laptop just in case things changes fairly quickly. Lol, I am always thinking of the worse case scenario.

Lastly, the driver, how did they set you up?
my liaison had everything set up for me before i departed the US. Before I left he told me:

1. soon as I land in Istanbul, connect to the airport wifi and let him know I’ve landed.

2. after I get my bags, head out of the airport and there will be a driver standing holding a sign that says “Asli Tarcan”

Your liaison will text you thru “what’s app” and tell u where u need to be and what’s going on throughout your stay. If u decide to go, you’ll be well taken care of.