FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Lebron has not done it. He can't take the time to do it.
I dont know why u nikkas keep saying this. Lebron did it many years ago out of desperation and it was trash. Thatd why he has some hair at the front and none at the crown. He has no hair at the front before that. Now because his operation was a failure he uses fibres to fill in the gaps.

He did it, it just didnt work out well for him back then

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
I see a lot of yal are just flying into Turkey for the procedure an flying out. Turkey is a cool city if you know where to go. I’ve been about 3 times in the past 4 years so here are a few of my recommendations in case yal spend the weekend before the procedure. I mean if you flying all the way from the US at least see some of the spots there.

Nusr-Et Steakhouse Etiler

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/633822794/nusr-et-steakhouse-etiler/

This is the original Nurse-Et Steakhouse. It’s a lot cheaper than any lcoations you’ll visit in the US and the food is bomb. The place get PACKED though so you haveb to make a reservation like 2 weeks in advance.

Here are a few other spots I’ve been to:

Sunset Grill & Bar

Sunset Grill&Bar (@sunsetgrillbar) • Instagram photos and videos

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/185826611460085/sunset-grill-bar/?hl=en

Sortie Restaurant

Club & Dining -Eksen Group (@sortiesortie) • Instagram photos and videos

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/312107822904169/sortie/?hl=en

Also check out Taksim Square and the Big souq there.

And get a turkish bath or hamman at a hotel spa. It's like an intensive bubble bath on a marble slab. Might cost you $60 at a nice spa. Do it!!
---Also i said do at a hotel spa so a woman will do yours. Yes you are naked

turkish-bath-benefits.jpg

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
As if nikkas won't look worse bald.:gucci:

That "just shave it" defeatist mentality always cracks me up, like nikkas will look better with no hair. If that was the case, ugly gang would be voluntarily rocking baldies by the millions just to look better :mjlol:

I guess it's a coping mechanism for those who have thrown in the towel :yeshrug:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Lol whats the airport game plan? How do you hide that?
so after you get the operation it doesn’t look that bad on black males. it just looks like a low cut especially from far away. I brought a hoodie here but I don’t think ima need that tbh.

this is the perfect time to do this especially with the covid situation and everyone having to be 6 ft apart + airports are still relatively empty. no one is tryna get close enough to see your scalp anyway.

at the end of the day if someone does notice your shyt at the airport...:manny: they’re a stranger and you will never see them again. Just put your headphones in and vibe out. I fly out tomorrow back to O’Hare, so i’ll let y’all know the deal
How fast can you put on a hat after the procedure?
i’m looking at the paper right now and it says 15 days, so 2 weeks. If you ain’t gotta go anywhere just stay in the crib for 2 weeks if you’re adamant about wearing a hat

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
i'm going to do this once canada lifts the 14 day quarantine

also going to look into laser eye surgery may kill two birds with one stone

sneak me over the Canadian border breh. :mjcry:

been trying to dip outta NYC for a minute. Don’t have to be back in the office til late January so I just wanna chill up north.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
maaaannnnnn I am not feeling how far the airport is from the clinic, 33 minutes or so . I wish it was near the clinic.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
maaaannnnnn I am not feeling how far the airport is from the clinic, 33 minutes or so . I wish it was near the clinic.
:dwillhuh: you’re not driving

they literally have the driver sitting outside the airport waiting on you when you arrive. Only thing you have to do is connect to wifi and hit your liaison up with “here” or “ just landed” and he’s on it for you. Go through customs which takes like 2 mins if the waiting line isn’t crazy, grab your bags, and head outside.

the hotel is like 15 mins from the airport, the clinic is like 15 mins from the hotel. again transportation is provided for you and you won’t be sitting around wondering “what the hell do I do next”.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
That "just shave it" defeatist mentality always cracks me up, like nikkas will look better with no hair. If that was the case, ugly gang would be voluntarily rocking baldies by the millions just to look better :mjlol:

I guess it's a coping mechanism for those who have thrown in the towel :yeshrug:

Hair literally frames your face. Only some nikkas look good without it.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: you’re not driving

they literally have the driver sitting outside the airport waiting on you when you arrive. Only thing you have to do is connect to wifi and hit your liaison up with “here” or “ just landed” and he’s on it for you. Go through customs which takes like 2 mins if the waiting line isn’t crazy, grab your bags, and head outside.

the hotel is like 15 mins from the airport, the clinic is like 15 mins from the hotel. again transportation is provided for you and you won’t be sitting around wondering “what the hell do I do next”.

Cool, did you only have contact with your liason through what's app? I am a 6'5" bm, just concerned I will attract unwanted attention from people? Also did you see other brehs there(not just doing hair)? Lol I maybe prejudging but I have heard good things overall from youtube.

And lastly, how many weeks before the procedure did you give them the heads up to confirm? I am doing it in September for sure. I am looking at Turkish airline