FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Brehs, like Eli, i did it :wow:

Ok, so today was the operation day. It was a very long day; I got to the clinic at like 9:00am and didnt get back to the hotel til about 8:00pm

First off, everybody at the clinic was extremely nice and welcoming. When you walk in, the first thing they do is give your group some paperwork detailing what the procedure is. Then you walk upstairs and you met your liaison face to face and yall talk for a bit and he goes over your scalp a bit with this machine. At this point you pay the $1700. If you use a card it's 10% more so $1870 if that's your choice.

Then they take you to another room where nurses take your blood for the PRP treatment that you will receive later. Next, they take pictures of your dome and shave your head. nikkas really showed up to the clinic with hats on and shyt, Im like :wtf: yall know yall getting a new hairline today, right? No need to hide that abomination under your cap anymore

After this they take you to the room where the FUE procedure will be done. I guess I seemed nervous or whatever but a nurse held my hand and told me to squeeze as they where shooting the back and sides of my head up with anesthesia. The guy who was shooting me up kept telling me "Mashallah, you are very strong, Threadrick". I didn't cry out brehs but I squeezed the fukk outta her hand :laugh:.

So they extracted the grafts and afterwards they drew my new hairline on with a marker :skip: and asked if I liked it or if I had any suggestions. They did a great job on it and I was happy with the hairline they drew. It's straight across like how I wanted it, it looks like D Wade's line :dame:.

Then they brung in lunch and this cute Moroccan chick kept coming in making sure I ate all of it flirting and shyt. The 2 people who were working on my fue were husband and wife and when his wife stepped out during lunch, he noticed me and the morrocan chick flirting and when the morrocan chick left the room for a sec, he was telling me about the receptionist there that he liked but knew his wife would kill him if he tried it:laugh:

The worst part is when they shot up the front of my dome with the anesthesia. If the anesthesia shot to the sides and back of my head was a 6 on the pain level, This was definitely a 7.5. I squeezed my eyes so tight that a single thug tear rolled down my cheek and the morrocan chick wiped it away for a young nikka:wow: after this though everything was smooth. I was numb and didn't feel anything else but pressure.

The actual procedure is very long and as I was just laying there I definitely dosed off a time or two. Also, while they are implanting the grafts into your dome, you're hooked up to a IV. I was pissing every 45 minutes, shyt was awful because I know they were trying to get into a groove and keep going, but having to stop every 45-1hr mustve sucked for them. But everyone was friendly and kind and if they were annoyed but it, then they hid it well.

Lastly, I met a Somali from Minneapolis while I was on the shuttle heading to the clinic, cool breh. Met another chill breh from Detroit here as well.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
@YaThreadFloppedB!
@Cacdestroyer

Brehs, if I wanna just get a lower line does it make sense to go to Turkey or to stay in the States?

Like YaThreadFloppedB! said if you can afford to do it here then that’s without a doubt the better option. You might not need many grafts if you just want to bring your hair line forward, so might be relatively cheaper than most cases.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
I remember my shyt was swollen for the first few days and trying to sleek on day 1 was a nightmare, to scared to lose grafts that you end up not really sleeping.

How many days you had to take off work for the procedure and healing?

Also can you wear a hat?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How many days you had to take off work for the procedure and healing?

Also can you wear a hat?

I had roughly about 12 days off and definitely wait a while before wearing a hat. I waited six weeks before putting on a hat so the doner area wasn’t getting any pressure on it.

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
So what did he do to get his hair back?

Glue and some carpet.
lebron-james-hairpiece-slides-off-during-game-lol-video.jpg