FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
$1700 us dollars. there is a 10% tax if you use a card (debit/credit).

included in the $1700 is

-of course fue hair transplant (moving hair from sides and back of your head to the front)
-PRP treatment
-hotel for 4 days
-shuttle to and from airport and to and from clinic
-shampoo and foam they give you

I think they have other hair products for sell that is supposed to aid your recovery, but everything all together is $1700 . and of course you have to get your own plane ticket.
1700 and they doing the whole front? It’s a 1 time price or multiple payments of 1700 for a few procedures?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
1700 and they doing the whole front? It’s a 1 time price or multiple payments of 1700 for a few procedures?
yes, they are doing the whole top of my hair including my hairline for $1700. It’s a one time procedure and one time payment.

I researched like 2 american hair clinics, one in California and another I think in Atlanta, and they both were asking for like 15k-20k for the same FUE procedure that i’m having done in a couple hours.

I mean if you have the dough and would rather stay in America, then do it, but I’ve seen the same results from american clinics and turkish ones. Asli Tarcan also does a lot of our curly hair textures. The shuttle that picked me up from the airport had 3 other black men on it and no white guys. They were from the UK though.

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
@YaThreadFloppedB! good luck breh, keep up updated
I’ll definitely keep y’all updated. I go over to the clinic in about 4 hours, i’m crazy excited.

I grew my hair out so they could have an idea of my hair texture and where my hair was/is thinning. I don’t know if i’ll take a before pic:laugh:, but i’ll try to take an after pic:yes:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

included in the $1700 is

-of course fue hair transplant (moving hair from sides and back of your head to the front)
-PRP treatment
-hotel for 4 days

I think they have other hair products for sell that is supposed to aid your recovery, but everything all together is $1700 . and of course you have to get your own plane ticket.

They charging me the same to. The cash payment is when you get there right? I didn't ask them. Also any custom issues (like dress and act a certain way) lol I was afraid to ask them to not come of prejudice.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’ll definitely keep y’all updated. I go over to the clinic in about 4 hours, i’m crazy excited.

I grew my hair out so they could have an idea of my hair texture and where my hair was/is thinning. I don’t know if i’ll take a before pic:laugh:, but i’ll try to take an after pic:yes:
Good luck brother
Keep us updated

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

included in the $1700 is

-PRP treatment
-hotel for 4 days

1700 ain’t shyt. Let us know how it goes I’m super interested

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
They charging me the same to. The cash payment is when you get there right? I didn't ask them. Also any custom issues (like dress and act a certain way) lol I was afraid to ask them to not come of prejudice.
yea, according to brehs i followed on YT, I believe right before you get the procedure done you pay.

lol nah. don’t worry about dress here. Wear what you normally would travel in. I wore joggers and a long sleeve. Girls were in leggings and i saw another in daisy dukes. Turkish customs was a breeze. Just need passport, visa, and passenger info card they give on the plane and you’re good. 2 mins tops
Good luck brother
Keep us updated
:cheers:

GhostBreh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Africa
This thread is great! Read the whole thing. :blessed:

I'm not balding, in fact I regularly stunt with that Kid N Play high top fade during summer. But just knowing that it's possible to come back from one of the worst Ls a man can take in terms of looks is a real weight off my shoulders.

I'm gonna start saving then keep a hair transplant fund on deck permanently in case the follicle reaper comes around my way. :sadcam:

Good lookin' out brehs. :salute:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I just made it to Turkey brehs :blessed:

today is a rest day, tomorrow i’ll have the procedure. honestly the only bad part about the travel experience is O’Hare’s airport is so big that it is a bytch getting to the connecting flight to Istanbul. This is added due to the fact that covid has cause the airport rail line to be shutdown

If y’all have any travel questions rather covid related or not ask away.

EDIT: Turkey’s customs agency is amazing and quick, no issues there at all

Be safe Breh and good luck with things, you are about to become a new man if it’s succesful (praying it is).

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Nah breh we want that before pic. :umad:

Let the Coli wolves eat. :troll:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

included in the $1700 is

-PRP treatment
-hotel for 4 days

Do you have to keep doming PRP treatments or is that only while you there, and do you have to go back for a second procedure? I heard that some places you have to go back.