FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lil tip, they’ll draw your hairline out before working on it . Make sure it’s perfect & that you’re happy with it before they start working on it. They’re very patient so don’t be hesitant if you’re not happy prior

I am going to ask my barber for advice next time I get a haircut on where is the best spot for my line up.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
i think lebron must have something in his contract where he is not allowed to have any surgery outside of ones for injury.

I think Bron is in the media too much :mjlol:. From what I have seen on YouTube brehs are out here looking funny for the first few months :russ:. Literally one side of your hair is growing at slower pace than the other. Plus the donor area is looking funny but eventually it fills up. Plus dude is in the gym a lot.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I just made it to Turkey brehs :blessed:

today is a rest day, tomorrow i’ll have the procedure. honestly the only bad part about the travel experience is O’Hare’s airport is so big that it is a bytch getting to the connecting flight to Istanbul. This is added due to the fact that covid has cause the airport rail line to be shutdown

If y’all have any travel questions rather covid related or not ask away.

EDIT: Turkey’s customs agency is amazing and quick, no issues there at all

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

today is a rest day, tomorrow i’ll have the procedure. honestly the only bad part about the travel experience is O’Hare’s airport is so big that it is a bytch getting to the connecting flight to Istanbul. This is added due to the fact that covid has cause the airport rail line to be shutdown

:ohhh:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

How quick was the medical tourism visa process. I am shooting for first week of September myself

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How quick was the medical tourism visa process. I am shooting for first week of September myself
my guy, this is a big question i had like a week before my flight! I messaged the liaison guy with Asli Tarcan hair clinic and he told me don't worry about it, as long as I had my passport, i was good and that I could apply for a visa when I reached Turkey's airport.

He was right, you definitely can do that! But I wanted a paper copy with me just in case... you know?

I went to this website Electronic Visa Application System and applied for one. It takes less than 5 minutes and you'll have a physical copy of your visa as you travel and it makes the customs process that much smoother when you get here. Please, anyone before you go just take 5 mins out of your day and fill out the info and print it. Fold it and keep it in your wallet at all times. I think the price is like $50

edit: for "travel document" put "ordinary passport" and have your passport with you as you fill out the info

Balla

Superstar
Daps

How much is it and do you have to take propecia after?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

How much you paying for your entire procedure?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How much is it and do you have to take propecia after?
$1700 no matter your level of thinning. I did a lot of research before coming out here and I decided to go with Asli Tarcan.

I don’t believe I will need to take minoxidil or propecia, but i’ll definitely ask.

edit: the hair that is being transferred from the back/sides of your head to the front are not affected by DHT (which is why they are still there to begin with), which is the leading cause to hair loss. You won’t need to take anything to keep these transferred hairs from falling out.

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
How much you paying for your entire procedure?
$1700 us dollars. there is a 10% tax if you use a card (debit/credit).

included in the $1700 is

-of course fue hair transplant (moving hair from sides and back of your head to the front)
-PRP treatment
-hotel for 4 days
-shuttle to and from airport and to and from clinic
-shampoo and foam they give you

I think they have other hair products for sell that is supposed to aid your recovery, but everything all together is $1700 . and of course you have to get your own plane ticket.