FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I'm getting the feeling my hairline isnt in bad enough shape to get the surgery. I'm still thinning at my crown (my hairline isnt terrible when cut short and the thinning is only super visible when my hair is long) and I feel the surgery would be pointless until my pattern of baldness is hitting at its peak.

I guess that's what consultation is for.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
My hairline fund is sitting at 4k right now. But with all this shyt going on I will have to use the money for more urgent matters. Finasteride is still holding me down so long though :wow:
regenepure dr is a great shampoo that deffo helps aswell !! Sulfure free , has Nizaral in it. And plenty more useful stuff , my front hairline was a lil weak/thin n I was using regenepure dr for a while deffo helped....

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
My hairline fund is sitting at 4k right now. But with all this shyt going on I will have to use the money for more urgent matters. Finasteride is still holding me down so long though :wow:
You could make an argument that now is an opportune time breh. If you have to return to the office in like January then no one is gonna notice your hair change.

Daps
Going to Turkey for a hair transplant? Definitely not something a member of #handsomegang does. If you don’t look good bald, you don’t look good at all.

:scust:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had my mini transplant with Dr. Mohebi yesterday to see if I'll keloid. shyt was easy as fukk. I got like 3 small injections on my head. Near behind my right ear (donor area), and my right corner hairline area (transplant area), and they did 4 grafts. Injections stung like 2-3 on a scale of 1-10. Didn't feel anything while they did the procedure. It was over in like 4-6 minutes, seriously. The donor area burned for about 30 minutes like a bad sunburn after the anesthesia wore. Since then, I've felt nothing. No bleeding, no issues so far. They gave me some special shampoo to use on the transplant area. I'm scheduled to come back in in a month to see how it's healing. All in all, great experience so far.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I had my mini transplant with Dr. Mohebi yesterday to see if I'll keloid. shyt was easy as fukk. I got like 3 small injections on my head. Near behind my right ear (donor area), and my right corner hairline area (transplant area), and they did 4 grafts. Injections stung like 2-3 on a scale of 1-10. Didn't feel anything while they did the procedure. It was over in like 4-6 minutes, seriously. The donor area burned for about 30 minutes like a bad sunburn after the anesthesia wore. Since then, I've felt nothing. No bleeding, no issues so far. They gave me some special shampoo to use on the transplant area. I'm scheduled to come back in in a month to see how it's healing. All in all, great experience so far.

What classifies as Mini?I wouldn't mind getting my corners touched up :ehh:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What classifies as Mini?I wouldn't mind getting my corners touched up :ehh:

I've gotten a keloid in the past, and he wanted to test my head in a certain spot for the real procedure to see if I would keloid from the transplant. So he did 4 grafts, and we're going to wait a few months to see how it heals before we do the whole thing. A1 medical practice.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I've gotten a keloid in the past, and he wanted to test my head in a certain spot for the real procedure to see if I would keloid from the transplant. So he did 4 grafts, and we're going to wait a few months to see how it heals before we do the whole thing. A1 medical practice.

Keep us updated bruh, I'm still okay for now but in 2/3 years I'm thinking I may consider it

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Just did my consultation with Asli Tarcan in turkey, looks like I am heading there for sure. It will cost $1700. A lot of bread in YouTube went there and got good results.
Dope breh:gladbron:. I got booked for the 9-12 (flyout on the 8th) of this month, so next week. I'll be sure to update this Thread with my experiences just like the breh I'm quoting below did. I think the worst part of this whole this is the actually journey to get there and get back. The flights are not frequent at all

It'll go great trust, take a couple button ups shirts for post surgery, good luck.
Why a button-up? I was just planning on bringing some basic ass athletic shyt. Since covid is still going on, I dont plan on exploring Istanbul too much

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thanks. Probably the craziest thing I am doing. Going to the other side of the world to get my hairline fix. Coming back, I am aiming for a night flight :mjlol:.
Lil tip, they’ll draw your hairline out before working on it . Make sure it’s perfect & that you’re happy with it before they start working on it. They’re very patient so don’t be hesitant if you’re not happy prior

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why a button-up? I was just planning on bringing some basic ass athletic shyt. Since covid is still going on, I dont plan on exploring Istanbul too much
After the treatment you don't want to touch your head/hair for the first 7-14 days as you could damage (permanently) the grafts. With shirts/hoodies etc you risk rubbing against your head as you put wear/take em off, no such issues with button ups.