FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Let us know how it goes bruh....

I actually started following dude after Tyga posted him....

They give you information on price yet?

no info yet. I had a WhatsApp convo with the Turkey Clinic and sent over pics. I only want my hairline reshaped. Honestly, everyone I’ve mentioned it to said I don’t even need it. But fukk it, I want Prime Ray Allen’s Box Hairline. The Turkish spot recommend 2000 grafts and it was a price of $1700. And that was for EVERYTHING. Only other fee would be my flight. But I want to get some US price quotes too. Just to compare and for comfort.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
no info yet. I had a WhatsApp convo with the Turkey Clinic and sent over pics. I only want my hairline reshaped. Honestly, everyone I’ve mentioned it to said I don’t even need it. But fukk it, I want Prime Ray Allen’s Box Hairline. The Turkish spot recommend 2000 grafts and it was a price of $1700. And that was for EVERYTHING. Only other fee would be my flight. But I want to get some US price quotes too. Just to compare and for comfort.

Just to give you an idea of what to expect. Last year Zeiring quoted me ~15k for 1500 grafts.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Good lookin.

Did you go through with it? How'd you like the consultation?

nah. I just went cuz I was in LA at the time. Consultation was cool. But they do try to push diff services as well (prp, hair growth products etc) and they follow up often.

pretty laid back over all tho.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What was the total cost you think in usd? Literally every dime you spend pertaining to getting this done..
And is it true to have to take some type of supplement or medication once the hair grows back in order to keep it?
Hair under $2,300 converted and no, no further supplements/treatment needed.

You have to make sure that through the first 7-14 days, you avoid hitting your head (eg getting into a car and knocking your head on the roof) as this can kill the implanted hairs. After that period it’s relatively smooth sailing as long as you follow their instructions.

Last edited:

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
What's the IG for the clinic you used in Turkey ?

If you could braid your hair prior to losing it you’ll be able to do so after. It resets you back to your pre-loss state.

Your donor area plays a big part too and will díctate how effective the treatment is for you

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yoooooo, that;s where I am thinking of going to get mines done too. Its cool to hear you already have hairs growing. That's whats up. Also did you got out while in Turkey? lol I am low key afraid to get targeted but I speak French fluently so I may get away with it.
No time to go out nor will you want to, chances are you won’t be in a good state to di so. Just take a book and download some shows on Netflix.

You could I guess arrive a few days early before the treatment to explore but even with quarantine things weren’t as busy, they have a quite a few of beautiful beach towns if that ‘s what you’re into

Not sure what you mean by targeted but Turkey was safe and chill. Never felt out of place or uncomfortable while out there. You’ll be good.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
No time to go out nor will you want to, chances are you won’t be in a good state to di so. Just take a book and download some shows on Netflix.

You could I guess arrive a few days early before the treatment to explore but even with quarantine things weren’t as busy, they have a quite a few of beautiful beach towns if that ‘s what you’re into

Not sure what you mean by targeted but Turkey was safe and chill. Never felt out of place or uncomfortable while out there. You’ll be good.
How much was your flight? I just looked up flights to Turkey and damn...they cost more than the surgery itself

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I will be bookmarking this thread. rep to @Black Bolt for the direct info.

next year im hoping to see a huge pay increase with a new position at work.

FUE (and new veneers if the price is right) will be my present to myself if all goes according to plan. :ehh:
They do veneers there as well! (as well as other cosmetics treatments eg: Lipo, Botox, penis enlargement! (no cap:russ:) for the low.

You might be able to knock it all out in one trip