FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
1) bandage patch at the back of my head (the donor area specifically), airports were dead (corona) so stares weren’t an issue but even if they were operating normally I wouldn’t have cared, you’re gonna look off one way or another so might as well get over it and look to the future (high top fades soon come:banderas:)

2) Initially yes, when I initially went to book my flights there were zero international flights happening. Had to wait two weeks and then flew out the first day possible, getting home was a bit long due to the lack of flights. This was a month ago so there might be better frequency now.

Visa might be a minor issue, none needed from the UK but not sure how it is Stateside. The Turkish govt have a very easy website (Electronic Visa Application System) you can use to find out. Takes a minute and if you do need one you can apply on that very same site, takes a couple of minutes max
so if I were to get the transplant, I'd have to go to work with no covering? I work in a hospital, but not face to face with patients.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
so if I were to get the transplant, I'd have to go to work with no covering? I work in a hospital, but not face to face with patients.
You don’t need any convering , the bandages can come off 2-3 days after treatment. Issue is moreso with aesthetics. Torn up donor, bald but now fertile transplant area, and everything else.

It’s hard to explain but if you can imagine, you’ve just had 1000s of incisions made into your head with grafts take out of one area and put back in another. Things won’t look ‘normal’ for a short while, if you can live with that for a couple months no problem. You can wear hats from 2 weeks in.

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Resultados de la Búsqueda de imágenes de Google de https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a2/28/1d/a2281d5a6e7b20a4d34d264f4e8dc029.jpg

Look at this link for an idea of what I mean but with black hair.

That’s approx 2-5 days out, the worst of it (aesthetically that is) is from months 1-3 because 3 seperate parts of your head (donor, transplant and non treated area) will be growing at different rates and thickness.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you could braid your hair prior to losing it you’ll be able to do so after. It resets you back to your pre-loss state.

Your donor area plays a big part too and will díctate how effective the treatment is for you

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Any recommendations for FUE doctors on the west coast that work well with black hair?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why are people still repeating that lie? There is no workout that will take you from Naomi Campbell to Miracle Watts. It has to do with how your body distributes fat. Plus working out is only as good as long as you work out. If you stop the result go away. Surgery is permanent; PS and hair transplant.

The second paragraph makes no sense. BBLs literally takes fat from part of the body and moving it to another. A hair transplant moves skin with hair follicles from one part of the body to another. I don't think you're really familiar with either topic.

no, you have no knowledge on what you can actually attain through actually developing the glutes, being that it is a muscle. not just fat. don't be stupid.

just because you didn't really put forth the effort, and decided to go for immediate gratification, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. and once again, it looks better.

here's how drastic it can be:

before-after-1523468121.jpeg

Believe-yourself-you-can-your-own-worst-enemy.jpg

Plus working out is only as good as long as you work out. If you stop the result go away.

exactly. that's a good thing. don't fall off bc you decided to get lazy. plus you can always re-attain it. in a quicker amount of time. and once again....it looks better, because your legs actually will match up to your ass...

working out, shouldn't be something you just...stop doing.

he second paragraph makes no sense. BBLs literally takes fat from part of the body and moving it to another. A hair transplant moves skin with hair follicles from one part of the body to another. I don't think you're really familiar with either topic.

I agree with you, a hair transplant is going under the knife and altering something that occured naturally (or sometimes through external cirumstances) it is a reversal however. a reversal of something that was already there. similar to breast reduction, or fixing a burn mark, fixing a broken nose.

all things that can't truly be reversed in other alternative circumstance. which is why these procedures won't be looked at as unfavorably as a butt implant. something you can make look quite nice on your own (as shown above). and isn't a reversal where you are re-attaining something that was already there.

both procedures, sure. but one is in a different category.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
no, you have no knowledge on what you can actually attain through actually developing the glutes, being that it is a muscle. not just fat. don't be stupid.

just because you didn't really put forth the effort, and decided to go for immediate gratification, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. and once again, it looks better.

here's how drastic it can be:

before-after-1523468121.jpeg

Believe-yourself-you-can-your-own-worst-enemy.jpg

exactly. that's a good thing. don't fall off bc you decided to get lazy. plus you can always re-attain it. in a quicker amount of time. and once again....it looks better, because your legs actually will match up to your ass...

working out, shouldn't be something you just...stop doing.

I agree with you, a hair transplant is going under the knife and altering something that occured naturally (or sometimes through external cirumstances) it is a reversal however. a reversal of something that was already there. similar to breast reduction, or fixing a burn mark, fixing a broken nose.

all things that can't truly be reversed in other alternative circumstance. which is why these procedures won't be looked at as unfavorably as a butt implant. something you can make look quite nice on your own (as shown above). and isn't a reversal where you are re-attaining something that was already there.

both procedures, sure. but one is in a different category.
That first picture is clearly either edited or PS breh. The only part of her body that got bigger is her butt. Come on breh. And facial the 2 pictures look different. Lol the second one has bigger thighs; not a bigger butt. Joint looks flat with bigger thighs and angle trickery. There isn't even a crease that separates the butt and legs.

Or you can permanently fixe your body to what you like. Focus on working out for health not vanity and spend more time and energy with family and making money. Also plenty women with BBLs legs match their butt.

Even pros "fall off." Just throwing around "go to the gym" is so disingenuous and really devalues how much work, time and energy really goes into muscle building. shyt is a whole life style change. Especially since once you stop the results go away quickly. And there are levels to "working out." An afternoon jog is a work out but that does mean it will keep you with a muscle butt.

That's like telling someone they should not make a one time invest that will produce a life time of residual income. But instead stay working an hourly job for the same income.

:deadmanny:

No one does butt implants anymore. The procedure is a bbl. In that procedure the person's natural fat is put into the butt which is not only cosmetic but can also be corrective. And if you wanted it corrected you just loose weight and your butt will be smaller. No surgical reversal required.

:bryan:

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.

Getting the hair transpant procedure is just about vanity. You're juelzing trying to make it anything but that. No different than an cosmetic procedure. You're just gonna have to deal with it.:heh: Good night breh.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That first picture is clearly either edited or PS breh. The only part of her body that got bigger is her butt. Come on breh. And facial the 2 pictures look different. Lol the second one has bigger thighs; not a bigger butt. Joint looks flat with bigger thighs and angle trickery. There isn't even a crease that separates the butt and legs.

Or you can permanently fixe your body to what you like. Focus on working out for health not vanity and spend more time and energy with family and making money. Also plenty women with BBLs legs match their butt.

Even pros "fall off." Just throwing around "go to the gym" is so disingenuous and really devalues how much work, time and energy really goes into muscle building. shyt is a whole life style change. Especially since once you stop the results go away quickly. And there are levels to "working out." An afternoon jog is a work out but that does mean it will keep you with a muscle butt.

That's like telling someone they should not make a one time invest that will produce a life time of residual income. But instead stay working an hourly job for the same income.

:deadmanny:

No one does butt implants anymore. The procedure is a bbl. In that procedure the person's natural fat is put into the butt which is not only cosmetic but can also be corrective. And if you wanted it corrected you just loose weight and your butt will be smaller. No surgical reversal required.

:bryan:

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.

Getting the hair transpant procedure is just about vanity. You're juelzing trying to make it anything but that. No different than an cosmetic procedure. You're just gonna have to deal with it.:heh: Good night breh.

you can go on both of those girls instagrams, and I have a feeling they both look better than you do...

lol and I don't know what I'm talking about regarding fitness, yet im...nationally accredited in sports medicine, NASM certified, been a PT for 7 years, and done my own stint in modeling for agencies. what have you done regarding this subject? get an ass surgery lol.

you don't know what you're talking and have never explored developing and manipulation of the body through hypertrophy, you gave up. quick. you can re-attain muscle loss after stopping quickly because of muscle memory, you likely don't know what this is.

you're just a jaded chick mad at men, and insecure. and holding on to a hope of feeling as if you're the "intelligent black woman" here I guess. sadly you're not, just an insecure late virgin trying to make up for lost time with an ass procedure.

You scoff at fitness for life, when without it, you'll be a old frumpy bish with an ass implant that's disproportionate to her spider vein legs by 45. better off hitting the gym, and aging as gracefully as possible. which you won't be able to do without fitness. good luck looking toward surgery to keep you youthful lol

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I had the surgery done a month ago at the clinic @ApolloStark posted . All in all went great, I won’t be posting any pics (privacy) but happy to answer any questions.

Brief summary of my experience

1) Price was €1,500 fixed regardless of how many grafts you have done (if you pay cash, 10% more for card payments). This also includes airport transfers both ways and hotel. Hotel was decent (3.5 stars ish) and very close to the clinic. Driver was waiting as soon I landed, can’t fault the service

2) Speaking of service, 10/10. As mentioned you have a driver pick you up not only from the airport but also everyday from your hotel. Everyone is also paired with a consultant who you’ll liaise with before you get there, while you’re there and after. They have a dozens of these consultants all multilingual so whether you speak French, Spanish , Arabic, German etc You’ll always be well looked after

3) surgery took 9 hours, this includes many toilet breaks (you’re hooked up to a IV throughout which makes you piss a lot) and lunch(provided by the clinic). I had 5000 grafts which is a lot. Length of operation could be a lot less for others, expect between 4-10hours depending on severity of treatment

4) Clinic was 1st class, large, modern professional. I felt at ease immediately, this definitely wasn’t a 2 bit operation

5) schedule was as follows
Day 1 Arrive & go to hotel
Day 2 Treatment
Day 3 Rest day
Day 4 Cleaning, minor after care , fly home

6) the quarantine is the perfect time to get this done. Clinic was operating at 20% capacity so you get all the care and all three attention from the doctors. Also, you won’t want to be out with a cut or head and potentially swollen head (the anaesthetic drips down your face post treatment, you might look a bit funky from days 2-5)

7). As for overall effectiveness, it takes 4-6 months to see full results (80% effectiveness) and a year for (100% effectiveness). That said, despite it being only a month, I already have hairs growing from my treatment area, they’ll get thicker month by month but it’s highkey exciting to see growth already

8) Flights were a bytch to organise due the extreme lack of frequency , £350 return. Turkey’s a cheapish country, averaged £5 a day on food while out there.

Overall I’m really glad I did it, gassed for Oct/Nov as it should be fully formed then. Happy to take questions but I won’t be posting pics so please don’t ask
What was the total cost you think in usd? Literally every dime you spend pertaining to getting this done..
And is it true to have to take some type of supplement or medication once the hair grows back in order to keep it?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I had the surgery done a month ago at the clinic @ApolloStark posted . All in all went great, I won’t be posting any pics (privacy) but happy to answer any questions.

Brief summary of my experience

1) Price was €1,500 fixed regardless of how many grafts you have done (if you pay cash, 10% more for card payments). This also includes airport transfers both ways and hotel. Hotel was decent (3.5 stars ish) and very close to the clinic. Driver was waiting as soon I landed, can’t fault the service

2) Speaking of service, 10/10. As mentioned you have a driver pick you up not only from the airport but also everyday from your hotel. Everyone is also paired with a consultant who you’ll liaise with before you get there, while you’re there and after. They have a dozens of these consultants all multilingual so whether you speak French, Spanish , Arabic, German etc You’ll always be well looked after

3) surgery took 9 hours, this includes many toilet breaks (you’re hooked up to a IV throughout which makes you piss a lot) and lunch(provided by the clinic). I had 5000 grafts which is a lot. Length of operation could be a lot less for others, expect between 4-10hours depending on severity of treatment

4) Clinic was 1st class, large, modern professional. I felt at ease immediately, this definitely wasn’t a 2 bit operation

5) schedule was as follows
Day 1 Arrive & go to hotel
Day 2 Treatment
Day 3 Rest day
Day 4 Cleaning, minor after care , fly home

6) the quarantine is the perfect time to get this done. Clinic was operating at 20% capacity so you get all the care and all three attention from the doctors. Also, you won’t want to be out with a cut or head and potentially swollen head (the anaesthetic drips down your face post treatment, you might look a bit funky from days 2-5)

7). As for overall effectiveness, it takes 4-6 months to see full results (80% effectiveness) and a year for (100% effectiveness). That said, despite it being only a month, I already have hairs growing from my treatment area, they’ll get thicker month by month but it’s highkey exciting to see growth already

8) Flights were a bytch to organise due the extreme lack of frequency , £350 return. Turkey’s a cheapish country, averaged £5 a day on food while out there.

Overall I’m really glad I did it, gassed for Oct/Nov as it should be fully formed then. Happy to take questions but I won’t be posting pics so please don’t ask

Yoooooo, that;s where I am thinking of going to get mines done too. Its cool to hear you already have hairs growing. That's whats up. Also did you got out while in Turkey? lol I am low key afraid to get targeted but I speak French fluently so I may get away with it.