FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Nah, but they do black hair too. Donor area is key tho.

They (i.e any of the many clinics out there) swap WhatsApp messages with you (getting details & pics of your hair) and let you know prior if you’re eligible before you book anything
thanks breh. if u find out any other info from your boy, pls share

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
So been looking this up and was going to go to Turkey and get it done. Then I noticed it is not even expensive here as well. Is there a reason why most brehs don’t get it done?

What clinic were you looking at?

My brother got it done in Turkey and his shyt is on point. You shouldve saved the bread but hey if you got it and have a peace in your mind. Kudos!

Edit: all those saying Turkey sounds suspect

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/in-sight/wp/2015/09/04/looking-to-get-a-hair-transplant-this-country-leads-in-the-business-of-harvesting-hair/?utm_term=.d291318a0775

Do you know what doctor/clinic he went to?

which ones? minoxidil and finasteride? ima look into it.

I got 4k saved up right now for a hairline fund to go to Turkey + hotel . maybe that’s enough, I don’t know. I just need to find a doctor, brehs :mjcry:

Did you find a doctor yet?

Not to derail the thread......

But I made a stop in Turkey in Jan and got Platelette rich plasma and acell matrix shot into my scalp for $1400. They told me I wouldn’t see any results until the 4 month mark but two months in and I got a grip of fuzz growin and decent amount of dark hairs. Once I grow what I can I’ll just get prp (platelet rich plasma) twice a year ($400 a pop)

In two months my hair is where it was 6 years ago. Can’t wait for the full results at the one year mark

Which doctor/clinic?

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
FUE works, was skeptical but a friend of mine had it done in Turkey, sub £2k all in (flights, accom, treatment etc). 4 years later his hair still looks good.

you need donor hair (hair on your sides) for the treatment to work, if you do, get yourself to turkey

So it's that much with EVERYTHING?

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Do you have to take finasteride/minoxidil after a FUE hair transplant to keep what you got?

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
What clinic were you looking at?

Do you know what doctor/clinic he went to?

Did you find a doctor yet?

Which doctor/clinic?

yes bruh

i’m going with Asli Tarcan Hair clinic in Turkey. I was quoted at 1700 which includes the hotel and a pickup from the airport.

this is great and under my $4000 I have saved up for this. I did my research and I feel this is the best clinic/company for me and my hair type (they do alot of curly hair, Afro textured transplants) compared to other clinics in Turkey.

I contacted the clinic and they sent me a message thru whatsapp literally the next morning. They asked for pictures of your dome from a side/profile view, a top view, and back view. Next, they told me how many donor grafts (hair from the back and sides of your head) they will need to move to the front and top of your head to bring back your hairline.

since they are a medical clinic, they are still open, but Covid-19 has really halted a lot. They sent out a message on IG saying flights into Turkey should be resumed after June 15. i’m just worried about getting back into the US at this point and being quarantined bc I traveled abroad.

So anyway like I said earlier, I watched a few bruh on their journey with Asli Tarcan clinic and I can say I really liked the results they had. Everyone is different but It seems like most everyone goes thru a shedding phase after 2weeks and by month 5 the hair should start growing in thicker

here’s one of the brehs I follow:

5 months post op

11 months post op

here’s Asli Tarcan IG and a couple brehs who did the procedure.

^ look how chick in the white blouse already plotting on my dawg :wow:

I remember a breh on youtube said asli tarcan clinic get quite a few of american brehs who come thru and they always ask can they do a video with them showing the procedure but a lot of brehs say no

YaThreadFloppedB!

Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
After not having a haircut for 2 months I'm coming to terms that my hairline just ain't where I want it to be.

Luckily I'm living in the Middle East at the moment so I can travel to Turkey easy once I need to.
wow, u lucky, breh. short flight and everything. look into Asli Tarcan. i’m going asap when I know I can enter back into the US without too much hassle

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
wow, u lucky, breh. short flight and everything. look into Asli Tarcan. i’m going asap when I know I can enter back into the US without too much hassle

yeah I’m in Qatar so Turkey is like getting hours flight. I been to Istanbul like 3 times already. Crowded place but it’s cool.

think I’ll fly out there an get a direct consultation over a weekend and hear them out once things get back to normal

my girl got veneers from Turkey so she vouches for their medical stuff. She did say she’d rather book her own hotel as the they book might not be the best. To each his own.

appreciate the info again. I’ll start researching this clinic

edit, I assume you did a virtual consultation?

Last edited: