The Bushes
I think you need half of that
:gladbron:

my hairline about to be back from the dead like Michael Jackson in red jackets

giphy.gif

Balla

Superstar
Daps
which ones? minoxidil and finasteride? ima look into it.

I got 4k saved up right now for a hairline fund to go to Turkey + hotel . maybe that’s enough, I don’t know. I just need to find a doctor, brehs :mjcry:
Yeah those. Yeah make sure to read the side-effects man.

Let us know how it go with your trip, actually when you find a doc maybe post him so we can see the work he does breh.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Not to derail the thread......

But I made a stop in Turkey in Jan and got Platelette rich plasma and acell matrix shot into my scalp for $1400. They told me I wouldn’t see any results until the 4 month mark but two months in and I got a grip of fuzz growin and decent amount of dark hairs. Once I grow what I can I’ll just get prp (platelet rich plasma) twice a year ($400 a pop)

In two months my hair is where it was 6 years ago. Can’t wait for the full results at the one year mark

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Not to derail the thread......

But I made a stop in Turkey in Jan and got Platelette rich plasma and acell matrix shot into my scalp for $1400. They told me I wouldn’t see any results until the 4 month mark but two months in and I got a grip of fuzz growin and decent amount of dark hairs. Once I grow what I can I’ll just get prp (platelet rich plasma) twice a year ($400 a pop)

In two months my hair is where it was 6 years ago. Can’t wait for the full results at the one year mark
You gotta go back there, or can you get it done twice a year in the states?

Daps
I have met a few people here (UK) who have been to Turkey and they've had wonders worked on them. I don't need it personally and wouldn't go that route but I can say I've seen the results and they've been solid on people. Turkey is cheap for teeth and hair work and the results are just as good as paying double/triple more in the UK.