FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Wow, I didn't know this was a thing in our community.
Most nikkaz I know just go the Jordan/Kareem route
I genuinely enjoy being bald, I just don't understand being this pressed over hair. I went ahead and took my L when my hairline started to thin, I didn't try to hold on. I could grow my hair back and get a haircut with a 1 and hide my thinning but who wants to go through all of that?

Yeah easy to say when you have the proper ovular head shape, and or can grow facial hair. I have a rounder more/spherical head and grow minimal facial hair, I'd look like a literal baby, despite being considerably muscular, best case I'd be black Mr. Clean. Brehs like me or the son from my wife and kid end up looking struggle without hair.
:francis::francis::francis:

I ain’t gone lie... if nikkas could get surgery to be taller I’d be hating too. Can’t have having people encroach on what I was naturally blessed with. So I get why some nikkas with Paul George hairlines talk shyt... because their lane is about to be a little more crowded

This is a bad take, because most MEN aren't tryna get what they never had, just trying to get that old thing back. This isn't like a certain Coli harlot adding ass she never had. (which ironically you can do squats to shape).

:dead: @BlackPearl The Empress completely derailed this thread my lord

That wench does that in 50% of threads she enters, I'd ignored the ho long ago just like irl I refuse to listen to ho babble word to @Crayola Coyote
:yeshrug:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
:mjcry: MyHairlineFlopped, B

i’m still in my twenties :damn:

i need to do a pilgrimage to Turkey and reclaim my hairline

my condolences breh :wow:

In the mean time i'd suggest seeing a dermatologist and get on that Finasteride and Minoxidil if you can. Its been holding me down since 2017 and my balding hasnt gotten worse since. If I didnt, i'd be finished by now. Just need to collect them funds and make that trip to Turkey too

Balla

Superstar
Daps

In the mean time i'd suggest seeing a dermatologist and get on that Finasteride and Minoxidil if you can. Its been holding me down since 2017 and my balding hasnt gotten worse since. If I didnt, i'd be finished by now. Just need to collect them funds and make that trip to Turkey too
How much is the whole thing gonna be, and did you find a doctor yet?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

I wish I had started both of these sooner. I’m getting regrow, but i would have to regrow as much had I started both as soon as I noticed.

bout to be the come back king around here tho :wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I wish I had started both of these sooner. I’m getting regrow, but i would have to regrow as much had I started both as soon as I noticed.

bout to be the come back king around here tho :wow:
You feel the same after taking them?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna get my shyt right just like Lewis Hamilton

MB-COMP-HAIRV3.jpg