FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I’m almost 7 months in after going to HeVA

Thinking bout growing my hair out and trying box braids with fade look now that I’m almost back.
How much it cost u if you don't mind? Did u wear a hat for months?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question, apologies in advance for not doing the research, but the question is...I know that people say they get a lot of "shedding" after having a transplant, but what about if someone doesn't get a transplant, but instead just does finasteride, minoxidil, and maybe microneedling. Would doing those and avoiding a transplant still cause that "post- transplant" excessive shedding?

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
Quick question, apologies in advance for not doing the research, but the question is...I know that people say they get a lot of "shedding" after having a transplant, but what about if someone doesn't get a transplant, but instead just does finasteride, minoxidil, and maybe microneedling. Would doing those and avoiding a transplant still cause that "post- transplant" excessive shedding?
Yeah you can shed after starting to take meds. Just keep going. Some shed more than others. Fin and minoxidil work hand in hand.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
another alternative to finasteride is dutaterside which is basically a stronger version of fin. i get 0 sides from fin/minox and its stopped my hairloss.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Now that's a good one, I was against it before seeing some live that didn't look real with extra sharp helmet line ups

I'm cool on not having hair, this is a better solution than a hair transplant for me personally

Just going to pick the best place in the country to get it realistic
Alternate view, a year and some change since I got a natural looking smp from a top spec place and I'm glad I didn't get a transplant. I personally didn't qualify from when I heard how many grafts it'll take, and having to pop fin etc. and the side effects

Being handsome gang helps too :hubie:

Either way not having to think about how your hair looks feels fukking good