FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
shyt requires alot of patience, I just hit the 5 month mark this week and my corners still haven't fully filled in but it's getting there. I hope getting cuts every 2 weeks isn't affecting my shyt from fully growing but the doc said I could get start getting cuts 2 weeks after the procedure and I waited a full month and only have my barber tap the front of my hairline, the sharp edge-ups are out the window.
OH snap you're one of the posters I see in the ring section often. Were you prescribed medication like finasteride or minoxidil as well?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OH snap you're one of the posters I see in the ring section often. Were you prescribed medication like finasteride or minoxidil as well?
Fin & Min, I thought I was originally prescribed just Min but my doc gave me both. Been using them consistently every day since about 3 weeks post op, which was in January

sinjack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clinics still recommend having to hop on finasteride for life post the hair transplant???
I never heard that, and never did anything past their shampoo for awhile, and a multivitamin and fish oil tablets currently, and i'm fine.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Its looking like i'm probably going to end up going to Turkey. How was the flight there?

I've heard conflicting stories on that point

Fin & Min, I thought I was originally prescribed just Min but my doc gave me both. Been using them consistently every day since about 3 weeks post op, which was in January

I never heard that, and never did anything past their shampoo for awhile, and a multivitamin and fish oil tablets currently, and i'm fine.

Interesting Q&A on his Insta stories regarding taking Fin.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still gotta take medication and supplements afterwards...man, Fck all that...

I'd rather just go Bald.
:stopitslime:
Taking the medication afterward is to maintain the non-transplanted hair. Most hair transplants don't address the entire scalp. Taking the medication isn't that much of a commitment. It beats being bald imo

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club