FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
ITT nikkas getting headcracked for 10k plus when turkeys has way better doctors/clinics at half the cost. Do your research and take your fin/dut & minoxidil after the fact. You don’t wanna get a HT for no reason. God speed brothers.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I was listening to some youtube series and the dude was talking about hair transplants. He actually went to South Korea for his and said that they do a really good job. Seems like I'm naturally retaining my hairline, but thought this might be helpful for anybody doing research. Might be a chance to get some authentic Korean BBQ while your at it too

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt requires alot of patience, I just hit the 5 month mark this week and my corners still haven't fully filled in but it's getting there. I hope getting cuts every 2 weeks isn't affecting my shyt from fully growing but the doc said I could get start getting cuts 2 weeks after the procedure and I waited a full month and only have my barber tap the front of my hairline, the sharp edge-ups are out the window.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
shyt requires alot of patience, I just hit the 5 month mark this week and my corners still haven't fully filled in but it's getting there. I hope getting cuts every 2 weeks isn't affecting my shyt from fully growing but the doc said I could get start getting cuts 2 weeks after the procedure and I waited a full month and only have my barber tap the front of my hairline, the sharp edge-ups are out the window.
just wear a hat and let your hair grow in peace.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its looking like i'm probably going to end up going to Turkey. How was the flight there?