FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice. I hope you recover well. Where did you do it since you said locally and how much you dropped?
Ziering Medical in Greenwich, CT(I live in CT), paid $10k

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decided against going to Turkey. Don't want to do the long flight and there's too much going on in that part of world currently.

I got a quote from a clinic in ATL (10k for 3000 grafts) and a clinic in Florida (12k for about 3500 grafts) . I am on the fence on this. I really don't want to drop that much money if it doesn't work out.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decided against going to Turkey. Don't want to do the long flight and there's too much going on in that part of world currently.

I got a quote from a clinic in ATL (10k for 3000 grafts) and a clinic in Florida (12k for about 3500 grafts) . I am on the fence on this. I really don't want to drop that much money if it doesn't work out.
That aint too bad considering mine was $10k for 1200 grafts, but that area of CT I got mine done is super wealthy as hell so I'm not surprised they overcharging. And yea I feel you on traveling to that area, not trying to have some shyt pop off in a foreign land and you out there with your scalp like red velvet cake.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

What's going on in that part of teh world? :heh: Instanbul airport is literally top 5 in the world for traffic, I was just there last week everything is fine.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's going on in that part of teh world? :heh: Instanbul airport is literally top 5 in the world for traffic, I was just there last week everything is fine.
Kind of worried about the stuff with Israel and Palestine escalating into a regional conflict. But really, I just don't be on a flight for 11 hours. I hate flying as it is.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got mine done on Friday, opted to get it done locally in the states from a vetted practice instead of going overseas or to DR/Colombia. Would have spent alot less if I opted for the latter but I had no desire to go outside of the country and deal with all that and seeing the state of the back of my head I couldn't deal with being in an airport and a long flight home with my shyt all bandaged up and bleeding. I just had the front of my hairline done and the corners since they've been fading out for the past year. Brutal ass process but the area where they took the grafts from is healing pretty quickly, only problem is I got mine on a Friday so I have to wait until Monday for them to do and show me the hairwash process. Looks good initially but of course I gotta see how it holds up over time.
Immediately post op on Friday when I got home, the sides and back were buzzed to get the donor grafts from the scalp. It honestly looks fuller already but I will have a better look at it tomorrow once I go for my follow-up and hair wash. I partially tore my patella tendon about 8 months ago so excuse the flabby and sickness.

IMG20240105160308.jpg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Got mine done on Friday, opted to get it done locally in the states from a vetted practice instead of going overseas or to DR/Colombia. Would have spent alot less if I opted for the latter but I had no desire to go outside of the country and deal with all that and seeing the state of the back of my head I couldn't deal with being in an airport and a long flight home with my shyt all bandaged up and bleeding. I just had the front of my hairline done and the corners since they've been fading out for the past year. Brutal ass process but the area where they took the grafts from is healing pretty quickly, only problem is I got mine on a Friday so I have to wait until Monday for them to do and show me the hairwash process. Looks good initially but of course I gotta see how it holds up over time.
Are you taking fin and min?

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps

Yeah ain't nothing going on over there. They even made visa process easier as of the 1st I saw online somewhere.

Facts! That typical Americans though. I legit had like 6 members pull out of a South Africa trip back in November that was paid for by them on some "Palestine" stuff. I was like I know yal ain't serious but they were. Nevertheless me and the parent's had a blast in the big as house we rented.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
That aint too bad considering mine was $10k for 1200 grafts, but that area of CT I got mine done is super wealthy as hell so I'm not surprised they overcharging. And yea I feel you on traveling to that area, not trying to have some shyt pop off in a foreign land and you out there with your scalp like red velvet cake.
:laff: