FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nothing to really update I have gone for regular check ups since and have had some more prp treatments. Doctor confirmed my hairline is back for life. I asked was there any chance of losing it again he said no chance that it was always now going to be there followed by me.:mjcry:

Sometimes when I wake up at night to use the toilet I stop and look in the mirror from shock because in my sleepy haze I sometimes still think my hairline is fukked up but then look and :wow:.

Can you post pics before and after?

How much did you pay?

I think you said you went to LA hair clinic, right?

Streets need that info bro

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Nothing to really update I have gone for regular check ups since and have had some more prp treatments. Doctor confirmed my hairline is back for life. I asked was there any chance of losing it again he said no chance that it was always now going to be there followed by me.:mjcry:

Sometimes when I wake up at night to use the toilet I stop and look in the mirror from shock because in my sleepy haze I sometimes still think my hairline is fukked up but then look and :wow:.

You're a regular breh and got the hair line for life(congratulations by the way)

Jammie fox and LeBron james are wealthy and can have anything in the world and wear toupees on the front of they shyt..how come they didnt have the same luck?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Nope absolutely nothing.
That doesn't make any sense. :unimpressed:

A transplant doesn't stop all hair loss, only guarantees hair wherever it's been transplanted.

Hair doctors say the reason men shouldn't get a transplant until 25 is because patients don't know the extent of hair loss. So unless you're 40 it's likely you'll maintain your hairline, but you'll still have hair loss without the finasteride.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Out here feelin yourself post transplant...:wow:

Only to wake up 3 years later on a random Tues. before work like...

"WTF happened???!!!"

giphy.gif

Cats out here playing wit the lords work...:mjlol:
Do you have any proof this happens or are you just talking out of your ass like a monkey you are