FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It was the same place that did tyga shyt.

Zieiring Medical. They specifically state that the doctor specializes in AA hair and have pics of AA transplants on their site.

Who did yours?

L.A. Fue hair clinic.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

mahh goodness the envy im feelin right now :wow:
I cant wait for my turn, gimme two years tops so i can collect the bands and im bookin my ticket :ohlawd:

that before pic looks like my hairline :picard:
PseMLZI.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I have my first follow up in 4 months and then I am also considering having the plasma treatment which will be an added bonus to it all.

Did they say if there has to be a follow-up/check-up every 4-5 months after, or just one time? i.e. is there a point where you no longer need to check up with them and it's a done deal without fear of complications?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Did they say if there has to be a follow-up/check-up every 4-5 months after, or just one time? i.e. is there a point where you no longer need to check up with them and it's a done deal without fear of complications?

Yeah after a year you are pretty much free to be, trust me you will want those check ups to ensure nothing has gone wrong.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Whatsup with that plasma?whats that advancement in medicine like?

And do they have the opposite procedure yet?(getting rid of all hair on head)

Cuz if it came down to it and i had to get my young jeezy/NE-YO/ving raimes on i rather do that instead of shaving every damn 2 days.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
updates breh

Nothing to really update I have gone for regular check ups since and have had some more prp treatments. Doctor confirmed my hairline is back for life. I asked was there any chance of losing it again he said no chance that it was always now going to be there followed by me.:mjcry:

Sometimes when I wake up at night to use the toilet I stop and look in the mirror from shock because in my sleepy haze I sometimes still think my hairline is fukked up but then look and :wow:.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Whatsup with that plasma?whats that advancement in medicine like?

And do they have the opposite procedure yet?(getting rid of all hair on head)

Cuz if it came down to it and i had to get my young jeezy/NE-YO/ving raimes on i rather do that instead of shaving every damn 2 days.

Funnily enough when I went for a check up I saw an Indian Breh going nuts at the receptionist saying he had spent thousands on the PRP treatment with zero results. And she simply hit him with a “sir if you was to get the FUE or FUT treatment now due to the PRP your grafts are likely to take and the procedure has a higher success rate. Personally I would only ever recommend PRP if you have had one of the alternatives such as FUE. Also you can get Laser to kill your hair follicles but that is just nuts to me.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to really update I have gone for regular check ups since and have had some more prp treatments. Doctor confirmed my hairline is back for life. I asked was there any chance of losing it again he said no chance that it was always now going to be there followed by me.:mjcry:

Sometimes when I wake up at night to use the toilet I stop and look in the mirror from shock because in my sleepy haze I sometimes still think my hairline is fukked up but then look and :wow:.

You said you’re not taking anything like propecia or rogaine right?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nope absolutely nothing.

Why did the doc recommend it to you? I mostly heard from a lot of people online that they had to take pills to keep their hair or some shyt. I think it was to stop the old hair behind the new hair from falling out or something.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Out here feelin yourself post transplant...:wow:

Only to wake up 3 years later on a random Tues. before work like...

"WTF happened???!!!"

giphy.gif

Cats out here playing wit the lords work...:mjlol: