FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anything.

They tried to sell my some $700 kits on the way out. :skip:

I'm like a month from the procedure and have just been using their foam, shampoo, and creams, but I'm running low.

My cousin went in November and he's looking straight using only biotin.
Oh shyt my bad bro,yea I just started the Minoxidil about two months ago,got about a year supply of fin but haven’t touched it yet lol ima hold off on it for a second. Other than that just try to keep my diet right,exercise a lot and I take biotin and use tea tree oil and Jamaican castor oil,that’s it.

But yea I ain’t buy that shyt from Asli either lol they was trippin

Daps
Minoxidil solution was making my scalp itch and flake.

Got to the point where it was irritating and annoying.

Other then that I had no sides from Min.

Back on the Min solution but different brand, still flaking but not as bad as I recall.

I believe the problem is the Propylene Glycol which helps the minoxidil penetrate the scalp. Some are sensitive to this.

which is why foam or non PG versions are recommended if the liquid is causing issues.

Where you get Min from?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Where you get Min from?
First time I ever copped was from eBay, and the Kirkland brand.

This current batch was from
Biovea.com
They had a sale on and I wanted to try an alternate brand.

But you can cop Min from various places, I assume you’re in the US.
Try Amazon, Costsco, eBay etc

I’m not from the US so sure somebody could chime in and suggest other places

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
floyd Mayweather fue looking perfect , like he never lost it
54607265-10547975-image-a-26_1645721477956.jpg

54607255-10547975-image-a-20_1645719277320.jpg

(Pretty%20Boy)%20Floyd%20Mayweather%20Jr

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just asking fam

I plan on doing the transplant but I’m really not sure if I want to get on those pills. I want my shyt looking like Tygas transplant, not Tory Lanez.

Tyga probably takes pills too breh. At least fin cuz that’s the only way to keep the hair you got. Tyga got his transplant young and was never balding so he had plenty of hair to keep. Meanwhile Tory started older and already was balding. Even drugs wouldn’t save him.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
shyt I don’t think so my pops had a full head of hair. My older cousin got his hair line in tact. Couple of uncles were always bald don’t know if it was on purpose. Older brother still got his hairline.

I want to nip this shyt in the bud while it’s early if that’s the case.

I have that shyt at the nape of my neck. Alopecia areata. No cure or reason why it comes. Some say stress. Anyway, I’ve faded my neck ever since i first noticed that shyt at 14.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did a search on "dermarolling" and it showed about 2 pages of results, but I don't think any one of them talks about a proper routine (i.e. how many times a week or a month to do it and how long to do it per session). Do y'all just go by what certain YouTubers recommend? If so, what YouTuber you recommend?

Also, what particular brand of dermaroller or dermapen y'all using? What's a reliable place to buy them from?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I did a search on "dermarolling" and it showed about 2 pages of results, but I don't think any one of them talks about a proper routine (i.e. how many times a week or a month to do it and how long to do it per session). Do y'all just go by what certain YouTubers recommend? If so, what YouTuber you recommend?

Also, what particular brand of dermaroller or dermapen y'all using? What's a reliable place to buy them from?
Usually depends on needle size.

I use the 1.5mm needle and they say it should be used once a week, some have done it twice, but generally 1x is sufficient.

Where as other sizes can be used more frequently.
Results usually take a few months to show due to hair cycles.

YMMV

Usually I find a lot my info On the tressless subreddit.
For example this black guy is showing his results of Min/Fin/Dermarolling after 1 year