Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I think it’s safe to assume a lot are.

add dermarolling.
Yeah I have done.
Done 2 or 3 weeks of dermarolling.

Just wish I didn’t stop minoxidil at end of 2020.
I got great results in like 4-6 months, and that was without fin and dermarolling.

My hairline was restored and my front of my hair was looking thicker compared to patchy.
No barber during the first lockdown really showed me I had to do something lmao.

Hoping Min/Fin/Dermarolling gonna get me right by summer.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this guy said it might be better to use a derma-pen instead of a derma roller. Do any of you do that?

This video here is a little bit older, but is this the process that you guys do with the derma- roller?

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
this guy said it might be better to use a derma-pen instead of a derma roller. Do any of you do that?

This video here is a little bit older, but is this the process that you guys do with the derma- roller:

Yea. I use the pen. I’ve gotten some regrowth but it’s a very slow process

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many people here shaved their head completely, just to see how it would look, before deciding to do the FUE transplant?

Side-question, do any of you use the derma-roller on your face for non-beard things (like wrinkles)?

Most importantly have any of you ever got an infection from going to hard, or doing it too frequently with the derma roller?

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Make sure you disinfect after every use don’t lack.

Started dermarolling once a week using 1.5mm needle.
Only been like a month so way too early to check if it’s made a difference

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if most people here do all three things together:
Dermarolling, Finastride, and Minoxidil
or only 1 or 2 of these things.

This article here says that the sexual side effects for fin will be very low.
Finasteride Side Effects Guide | hims

Obviously the article is biased because they sell the product, but what do you think? Most of the side effects here say less than 2% of men will experience it.

What's the truth based on what you experienced and what you heard either in- person or on other forums?

Krazy

Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I wonder if most people here do all three things together:
Dermarolling, Finastride, and Minoxidil
or only 1 or 2 of these things.

This article here says that the sexual side effects for fin will be very low.
Finasteride Side Effects Guide | hims

Obviously the article is biased because they sell the product, but what do you think? Most of the side effects here say less than 2% of men will experience it.

What's the truth based on what you experienced and what you heard either in- person or on other forums?

Usually Fin and Min is the recommended combo, but can’t hurt to add dermarolling as it can help stimulate hair growth.

As for Fin sides I’ve been inconsistently taking Fin since summer last year, I personally didn’t notice any real sides.
I was scared of sides so I take 1mg every other day when I remember.
i think also because people focus so much on the sexual side effects, it’s almost like they’re wishing to experience them. And start overanalysing any change in libido for example when it could be down to other factors.

It’s a your mileage may vary kind of thing you could start with a lower dose and see how you get on.

You may get great regrowth with just Minoxidil alone but Fin will be what slows down your rate of hair loss from my understanding and help you maintain any results in the long run.

KickPush

Rookie
Daps
Anybody have any experience taking natural dht blockers instead of using min/fin post surgery

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
How many people here shaved their head completely, just to see how it would look, before deciding to do the FUE transplant?

Side-question, do any of you use the derma-roller on your face for non-beard things (like wrinkles)?

Most importantly have any of you ever got an infection from going to hard, or doing it too frequently with the derma roller?
been rocking a baldie for just over a year now after coming off of a 4 year fin+minox plan. finally getting the transplant anyway this year.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for Fin sides I’ve been inconsistently taking Fin since summer last year, I personally didn’t notice any real sides.

Appreciate your reply, but that's really subjective. I get what you mean, but it's still subjective.

been rocking a baldie for just over a year now after coming off of a 4 year fin+minox plan. finally getting the transplant anyway this year.
Thanks for your reply. You don't feel as if you gotten used to the baldie? Any concern that it'll be harder to grow hair since you've been shaving it all off for a whole year?

What did the four-year fin+minox plan do for you? Would you say that the process was a failure or success? Why did you stop? Will you be going back on those meds after the transplant is done?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Brehs who got procedure. What y'all using after? I got the dhi around a month ago. I starting to shed now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Appreciate your reply, but that's really subjective. I get what you mean, but it's still subjective.

Thanks for your reply. You don't feel as if you gotten used to the baldie? Any concern that it'll be harder to grow hair since you've been shaving it all off for a whole year?

What did the four-year fin+minox plan do for you? Would you say that the process was a failure or success? Why did you stop? Will you be going back on those meds after the transplant is done?
its not about getting used to a baldie. Its about convenience and what I want. Hair is what I want, I dont want to keep shaving every week for the rest of my life. I have talked extensively about my fin+minox plan, it went well and I got gains from it but eventually that diligent routine gets tiring and I just said fukk it and stopped cold turkey. I might have to go back to Fin after the transplant, which I dont really mind since I never got any side effects from it.

deeman

All Star
Daps
I have developed a dime sized bald spot in the back of my head. Should I be worried:lupe:

Barber told me it was alopecia and it may be due to stress, and I should be fine. He told me that a month ago and it’s still there. I’m 31 and to be real I don’t feel I really be stressing like that.