FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually depends on needle size.

I use the 1.5mm needle and they say it should be used once a week, some have done it twice, but generally 1x is sufficient.

Where as other sizes can be used more frequently.
Results usually take a few months to show due to hair cycles.

YMMV

Usually I find a lot my info On the tressless subreddit.
For example this black guy is showing his results of Min/Fin/Dermarolling after 1 year

Big props breh.

Why have you personally chosen to go with bigger needles, as opposed to do it more times during the week with smaller needles? Is it a time issue?

I'll definitely check out that Reddit post and community.

Any specific brand that you recommend for the dermaroller?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Big props breh.

Why have you personally chosen to go with bigger needles, as opposed to do it more times during the week with smaller needles? Is it a time issue?

I'll definitely check out that Reddit post and community.

Any specific brand that you recommend for the dermaroller?
Purely out of convenience, I like the idea of only using it once a week and I read 1.5mm is effective.

And I literally just bought a generic one off eBay.

I think they say the electric dermapens or derma-stamps are better but I’m not 100 on that.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Tyga probably takes pills too breh. At least fin cuz that’s the only way to keep the hair you got. Tyga got his transplant young and was never balding so he had plenty of hair to keep. Meanwhile Tory started older and already was balding. Even drugs wouldn’t save him.
Tyga was never balding? Lol

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Lol thread has a serious pic violation, I came in here to get a good a laugh at these mangled ass botched hair transplants:lolbron:

Don't give up tho.....just 70 more shots of Imflabbyandsickesteride and you'll be straight:russ:....keep at it

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol thread has a serious pic violation, I came in here to get a good a laugh at these mangled ass botched hair transplants:lolbron:

Don't give up tho.....just 70 more shots of Imflabbyandsickesteride and you'll be straight:russ:....keep at it
Why are corny nikkas like you in this thread? Every other part of your life succs the only thing you can brag about is never receding. Broke nikka

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Purely out of convenience, I like the idea of only using it once a week and I read 1.5mm is effective.

And I literally just bought a generic one off eBay.

I think they say the electric dermapens or derma-stamps are better but I’m not 100 on that.
Does it hurt

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Why are corny nikkas like you in this thread? Every other part of your life succs the only thing you can brag about is never receding. Broke nikka
....I just told you why I was in the thread dumdum....it's right there in the post....

To laugh at the mangled and failed attempts at going against nature.
Why you here? Still holding out hope huh?
Still hoping them Turkish mfs from half a fukking world away figured out the formula to recapture your youth!!
They haven't

Fukk outta here and make yourself useful by providing me with a laugh at that charred, scabbed up scalp you trying to repair..........

Do that and nothing else.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Think I'm about to pull that trigger. DHI in Turkey for 3 bands. Probably go at the end of the month.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I'm about to pull that trigger. DHI in Turkey for 3 bands. Probably go at the end of the month.
Good luck.

Curious as to what percent of these Hair Transplant procedures in Turkey have scarring or bad side effects. I'm assuming the percentage is pretty low, right? Anyone got stats?

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
2 of my homeys here in Ethiopia did it a couple years back (2019 and 2020 respectively). Seen good growth so I'm gonna give it a whirl. I'm not sure about older procedures but FUE/DHI has little scarring unless there's a side effect.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard

Who did Tory’s transplant because damn.
I think Tory one of those dudes that definitely should be on Finasteride if he’s not already.

I guess it could also be a combination of stress too over his legal issues but damn

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

Who did Tory’s transplant because damn.
I think Tory one of those dudes that definitely should be on Finasteride if he’s not already.

I guess it could also be a combination of stress too over his legal issues but damn

Tory probably wasn’t a good candidate. I also don’t think he did fue. I think he did some other method that has quicker recovery but I could be remembering this wrong. IF his hair transplant was on point in the beginning then he’s a poster child for why you hop on finasteride. Because this is hair loss AFTER the transplant :huhldup: