FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was put on minocycline doxycycline clindimyne and another one I can’t remember over the course of 10 years to the point it fukked up my gut health. In addition, they coaxed me into going on accutane several times, a drug that’s literally banned in multiple countries for its side effects (including suicide and depression). My stupid ass just wanted clear skin but when I would ask questions them nikkas would shut me down with the quickness telling me not to “believe everything I read on the internet.” It wasn’t until I was 28 (35 now) I realize why I break out and what foods to avoid and how to control it but by then I already had thinning hair.

i can go into more detail as I had other things impact me health wise that folks would tell me “oh you’re just getting old” and as soon as I started doing cleanses and shyt I started to reverse a lot of them things. Hair wasn’t one of em though :francis:

Also if you look up the drugs I mentioned earlier, then shyts are used to treat vaginal issues etc. those antibiotics they gave me were powerful but I was 18 at the time and ain’t no any better :yeshrug:
Same reasons I oppose the people in here pushing the idea that the drugs they give you for hair loss are harmless. They sell them the same way you got sold on the skin clearing drugs.

sinjack

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is me 11 1/2 post fue procedure.
hair-11-months-7-175727.jpg
[/url][/IMG] View media item 21150

Last edited: