FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Looked into Fue.

However I’m giving Min and Fin another run.
I had great results with Min in 2020 then got lazy and the solution was irritating my scalp, so stopped and lost all gains.

Restarted using it however the gains ain’t gaining like they first did :francis:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Question brehs

Are all the celebs that got that FUE on that Min/Fin?
Now how are we supposed to know? :martin;
The only celeb I know who I think mentioned taking Fin is Marlon Wayans. Cant remember the interview, it was one of those where he was sweating crazy talking about pills he pops

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Question brehs

Are all the celebs that got that FUE on that Min/Fin?

I think it’s safe to assume a lot are.
Looked into Fue.

I had great results with Min in 2020 then got lazy and the solution was irritating my scalp, so stopped and lost all gains.

Restarted using it however the gains ain’t gaining like they first did :francis:
add dermarolling.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Now how are we supposed to know? :martin;
The only celeb I know who I think mentioned taking Fin is Marlon Wayans. Cant remember the interview, it was one of those where he was sweating crazy talking about pills he pops
Just asking fam

I plan on doing the transplant but I’m really not sure if I want to get on those pills. I want my shyt looking like Tygas transplant, not Tory Lanez.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Looked into Fue.

They are not gains they don't stay without the drug.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Tory
Deion
Kanye
Lebron

Didn't

They rather let the shyt flop than take the drug
You dont know this. Stop it. Every failed transplant isnt because the patient refused to take Fin.

Also, by your logic muscle mass aint gains then since for most people stopping weight lifting means you're gonna shrink back to where you were :skip::comeon:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You dont know this. Stop it. Every failed transplant isnt because the patient refused to take Fin.

Also, by your logic muscle mass aint gains then since for most people stopping weight lifting means you're gonna shrink back to where you were :skip::comeon:
Muscle memory is a thing that allows bounce back. That Hair is not gaining it is temporarily present so long as the drug is. That is all.