FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I’m about as bald as I’m gonna get so I’m thinking about doing this too

I don’t think I have anymore hair to lose so I wouldnt have to take drugs right?

if I got a transplant I would keep my hair super low or maybe even continue to shave my head

I know it sounds stupid but my baldy used to look way better when I still had hair on top lol

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@Killer Instinct

bruh you might just saved me 10 racks. Was definitely thinking about Dr. Diep in the bay.

but if the place you went to is familiar with AA, and cheaper, I’d do that.

You said you paid 12k, how many graphs did you get? And did the doctor do your procedure or technicians?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
@Killer Instinct

bruh you might just saved me 10 racks. Was definitely thinking about Dr. Diep in the bay.

but if the place you went to is familiar with AA, and cheaper, I’d do that.

You said you paid 12k, how many graphs did you get? And did the doctor do your procedure or technicians?

I got a little over 4800 grafts. I was between a NW 2 - 3. The doctor did everything except placing the grafts in the hair sites. She did the amethesia, removing the donor hair, and the incisions (recipient sites.) Even so, she was in & out and watched over the placement of the grafts by the techs, who I have no complaints about. If you do a consultation, they'll ask if you have a preference for a doctor. FWIW, I had Jaimie Rosenzweig, who, imo, has great results with black males & black hair in general.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got a little over 4800 grafts. I was between a NW 2 - 3. The doctor did everything except placing the grafts in the hair sites. She did the amethesia, removing the donor hair, and the incisions (recipient sites.) Even so, she was in & out and watched over the placement of the grafts by the techs, who I have no complaints about. If you do a consultation, they'll ask if you have a preference for a doctor. FWIW, I had Jaimie Rosenzweig, who, imo, has great results with black males & black hair in general.
Damn bro, that’s a lot to get for only 12k.

how far gone was ya hair?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Damn bro, that’s a lot to get for only 12k.

how far gone was ya hair?

I was between a NW2-3, and thats what they put on my file (you can always request your own copy, which I did.) To be completely honest with you, that's being very generous though. I was almost essentially a straight up a NW3. It was getting really bad, really fast.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m going to guess since the bros that got it done stopped coming in like that, they are basking in their new found follicles. Read the whole thread from start to finish, just now.

most of the pics were gone.

@5’11Behomoth
@GrindtooFilthy

y’all were some of the last ones to get this done. How did it turn out? Updates?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’m going to guess since the bros that got it done stopped coming in like that, they are basking in their new found follicles. Read the whole thread from start to finish, just now.

most of the pics were gone.

@5’11Behomoth
@GrindtooFilthy

y’all were some of the last ones to get this done. How did it turn out? Updates?
Front is REALLY good but my crown Is not looking to hot might need to hop on minoxidil and biotin to minimize the damage (I’m assuming it’s all those years of me wearing a durag tryna get waves, that shyt be fukkin up your crown). My hair isn’t super thick but it’s good enough to a point where I don’t have to do too much.

imma give it till 30 in case I might decide to do another one.

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Apparently Biotin does nothing for hair growth. It only messes up your bloodwork

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records

I was put on minocycline doxycycline clindimyne and another one I can’t remember over the course of 10 years to the point it fukked up my gut health. In addition, they coaxed me into going on accutane several times, a drug that’s literally banned in multiple countries for its side effects (including suicide and depression). My stupid ass just wanted clear skin but when I would ask questions them nikkas would shut me down with the quickness telling me not to “believe everything I read on the internet.” It wasn’t until I was 28 (35 now) I realize why I break out and what foods to avoid and how to control it but by then I already had thinning hair.

i can go into more detail as I had other things impact me health wise that folks would tell me “oh you’re just getting old” and as soon as I started doing cleanses and shyt I started to reverse a lot of them things. Hair wasn’t one of em though :francis:

Also if you look up the drugs I mentioned earlier, then shyts are used to treat vaginal issues etc. those antibiotics they gave me were powerful but I was 18 at the time and ain’t no any better :yeshrug: