FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Fin … it gets to the route cause of hairloss aka DHT blocker …. Minoxidil grows new hair but doesn’t actully get to the internal route cause of the hairloss and nizorol /regenepure Dr …. The keto in the shampoos disrupts the angrenic reseptors attacking the hair follicles aka Dht attacking hair follicles….
So you had no sides at all? I remember you also saying you had to get off the meds too. So you didn’t lose hair like that either?

I know I heard with min that the second you stop, all that hair is gone.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:gurl:
Goofball obsessed with instructing nikkas on hairloss.:mjlol:
You must be a goofball for watching and commenting on the thread since this is a hairloss thread people who add concerned about hair loss go take a nap :mjlol::camby:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nope

you dudes gonna learn one day tho. dht might kill hair but it's also part of a healthy sex drive

balance is everything. what's the point of getting sexy to slang limp noodle dikk? :deadmanny:

taking propecia FOR LIFE. is NOT a solution it's just another problem. you can research foods that give you the same benefits and include them in your diet.

I been on fin for a year and I have no side effects. I used to be scared for the same reasons most ppl are. But my sex drive is fine, might even be higher and I just had a kid. I talked with my doc about it and he said that most people who experience sexual issues are likely due to getting older not finasteride. It’s kinda hard to separate the two because you don’t even think about anti balding drugs until your older.

Not tryna convince anyone but i figured id give my own experience in case any one was interested.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I been on fin for a year and I have no side effects. I used to be scared for the same reasons most ppl are. But my sex drive is fine, might even be higher and I just had a kid. I talked with my doc about it and he said that most people who experience sexual issues are likely due to getting older not finasteride. It’s kinda hard to separate the two because you don’t even think about anti balding drugs until your older.

Not tryna convince anyone but i figured id give my own experience in case any one was interested.
Yea there are plenty of stories of people who have been on fin for years, and have had no problems.

not to say there aren’t people that do have problems but those usually tend to be the loudest on the internet.

I’ve been on it for 2.5 years no problem :yeshrug:

wish I started sooner.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
116 pages means there's been a lot of discussion on this.

Quick question, are people in here combining doing FUE transplants AND taking meds (minoxidil, finestride, etc.)?

Or are some people in here just doing one or the other?

Keeps, ForHims and those companies say that they help you to keep the hair that you have, but that they won't help you to grow hair if you're completely bald, right?

FUE can still help you if you're completely bald, right? It'll probably just grab the hair from another part of your body, or no?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
116 pages means there's been a lot of discussion on this.

Quick question, are people in here combining doing FUE transplants AND taking meds (minoxidil, finestride, etc.)?

Or are some people in here just doing one or the other?

Keeps, ForHims and those companies say that they help you to keep the hair that you have, but that they won't help you to grow hair if you're completely bald, right?

FUE can still help you if you're completely bald, right? It'll probably just grab the hair from another part of your body, or no?
FUE can definitely help if your completely bald just might need more than one procedure to get the look you want.

And yes it grabs the head from the back of your head and place it at the front,reason is because the back of your hair never falls out,so the transplanted hair will always remain after the procedure,but if you young you will need to take finasteride and minoxidil to keep and grow the hair you may still be losing.