FUE Hair Transplant (official thread)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I don't have male pattern baldness. My hair loss was temporary, there's other types of hair loss that are not progressive...

I been pushing this thread from the jump because I like sharing info. Don't tell me what to believe. I'm gonna share all the info available. Cut the bullshyt
Wtf you talking about cut the bulllshyt ….. u can do what you like … am just talking straight facts …. Am strictly taking about the main cause of hairloss aka androgenic alopecia is Dht point blank … there is no bullshyt to be cut out that’s straight facts ….

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wtf you talking about cut the bulllshyt ….. u can do what you like … am just talking straight facts …. Am strictly taking about the main cause of hairloss aka androgenic alopecia is Dht point blank … there is no bullshyt to be cut out that’s straight facts ….
The bullshyt was you talking about what I should believe and downplaying the drugs side effects. You shouldn't have any issue with information. Stop repeating yourself. Nobody has to do anything you claim. Not everyone with a transplant is on fin. Leave it at that.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
The bullshyt was you talking about what I should believe and downplaying the drugs side effects. You shouldn't have any issue with information. Stop repeating yourself. Nobody has to do anything you claim. Not everyone with a transplant is on fin. Leave it at that.
That’s cool …. A lot are on fin actully if you do your research and some who don’t go on fin have to get another fue down the line …. By thinking they don’t have to be proactive about it ….. I’ve been researching hairloss fue etc since I went on the drug at 25 I know what am talking about …. your right tho they can make a choice to do what they want …. But wen there is dudes out there that get a hair transplant then have to another 1 down the line cause they think the problem is over ….. I think I would rather be proactive about it …. Agree to disagree…..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s cool …. A lot are on fin actully if you do your research and some who don’t go on fin have to get another fue down the line …. By thinking they don’t have to be proactive about it ….. I’ve been researching hairloss fue etc since I went on the drug at 25 I know what am talking about …. your right tho they can make a choice to do what they want …. But wen there is dudes out there that get a hair transplant then have to another 1 down the line cause they think the problem is over ….. I think I would rather be proactive about it …. Agree to disagree…..
I've done my research as a well that's why I shared info. Stop assuming shyt. Plenty people don't and won't take propecia. It's a choice that not a requirement for the procedure. You got FUE too early. That's why you gotta live with fin. Brehs with matured hair loss don't.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So are you saying most people who get the procedure are on fin prior, or that they just start taking fin right after the procedure?

Just asking because I’m surprised most would take fin after getting it done instead of before to keep more hair. Most before pics I see are trash, so I’m surprised they wouldn’t take it sooner.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I've done my research as a well that's why I shared info. Stop assuming shyt. Plenty people don't and won't take propecia. It's a choice that not a requirement for the procedure. You got FUE too early. That's why you gotta live with fin. Brehs with matured hair loss don't.
It’s a legit concern. If it wasn’t most people wouldn’t be worried about it. They say the chance is small, but do you wanna be one of the few that gotta deal with it? I’ve read some stories online and feel sad for those dudes.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I haven’t had fue …. I’ve just took fin …. Am on the big 3 which has worked perfectly since I was 25 ….look me and u gona have to agree to ..disagree… but until they come out with a cure unless u get fue and still be proactive about it those who don’t want fue or haven’t had it but still want to keep there hair if male pattern baldness runs in the family then the big 3 is the only things that work since your attacking the problem from different angles ….

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So are you saying most people who get the procedure are on fin prior, or that they just start taking fin right after the procedure?

Just asking because I’m surprised most would take fin after getting it done instead of before to keep more hair. Most before pics I see are trash, so I’m surprised they wouldn’t take it sooner.
Some are on before and after to be honest …… and no do u know what it is with some people …. They leave it to late so they are a Norwood 3 or 4 before getting a hair transplant or been pro active about it ….. in my personal opinion people who’s hair transplants look the best is those were just starting to bald or recede were proactive about it there hair was stable but u could tell there were slowly balding n got fue ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
It’s a legit concern. If it wasn’t most people wouldn’t be worried about it. They say the chance is small, but do you wanna be one of the few that gotta deal with it? I’ve read some stories online and feel sad for those dudes.
I did say there is a small chance you might get sides … but like I said … until they come up with a cure the big 3 is the best chance you have of keeping your hair if your not gona get fue n still be proactive about it … ie fin , minoxidil, nizorol or regenepure dr I’ve tried everything out there wen I was youngerNd nothing worked until I got on those 3/4 …Before I got on those I could literally see myself slowly receding and wen the sun shined slowly though my scalp ….. now since I’ve been proactive about it and stuck to it …. Everything I lost grew back and it’s like I was never balding or receding and it hasn’t changed one bit since then ….

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I did say there is a small chance you might get sides … but like I said … until they come up with a cure the big 3 is the best chance you have of keeping your hair if your not gona get fue n still be proactive about it … ie fin , minoxidil, nizorol or regenepure dr I’ve tried everything out there wen I was youngerNd nothing worked until I got on those 3/4 …Before I got on those I could literally see myself slowly receding and wen the sun shined slowly though my scalp ….. now since I’ve been proactive about it and stuck to it …. Everything I lost grew back and it’s like I was never balding or receding and it hasn’t changed one bit since then ….
What is the nizorol supposed to do? And what’s the best out of the big 3?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
What is the nizorol supposed to do? And what’s the best out of the big 3?
Fin … it gets to the route cause of hairloss aka DHT blocker …. Minoxidil grows new hair but doesn’t actully get to the internal route cause of the hairloss and nizorol /regenepure Dr …. The keto in the shampoos disrupts the angrenic reseptors attacking the hair follicles aka Dht attacking hair follicles….